This weekend

Old Aug 31st 2013, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This weekend

Originally Posted by britexpat76

last night I laughed at Chelsea as all my bets came in (Including Bayern winning a shoot out)

Good work! It was pretty sweet seeing Mourhinho being beaten by Pep once more!
Old Aug 31st 2013, 4:16 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a blender to make my new breakfast recipe. Called. Bulletproof coffee. First attempt tomorrow. You wouldn't believe how excited I am. Involves egg yolk, 4 espresso, cocoa, kerrylee butter, coconut oil, hazelnuts and Brazil nuts.

Epic
Old Aug 31st 2013, 4:39 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by commander
I bought a blender to make my new breakfast recipe. Called. Bulletproof coffee. First attempt tomorrow. You wouldn't believe how excited I am. Involves egg yolk, 4 espresso, cocoa, kerrylee butter, coconut oil, hazelnuts and Brazil nuts.

Epic
You've got to get out more. Have a beer, find some friends who aren't in Lycra....you know, be a bit more normal
Old Aug 31st 2013, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Drove to Dibba and the public family beach was a shit hole

Drove down to Fujarira to the public beach and it was a shit hole

Drove back to Dubai promising never to go to the Eastern province again

Also tried the McDonalds snack box and got almost all the way through it but the last chicken nugget things beat me

Fried the gearbox on my new car on Saturday

Basically a shite weekend so envious of you guys until the orange juice takes effect around 2 AM
Old Aug 31st 2013, 5:11 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
You've got to get out more. Have a beer, find some friends who aren't in Lycra....you know, be a bit more normal
I'm in bed right now watching rebus drinking hoegaarden. Does that count?
Old Aug 31st 2013, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Blazeaway will become famous soon enoughBlazeaway will become famous soon enough

Food shop, spa and cleaning yesterday cook-up for week ahead

Brisk walk through mall, resisted buying gadgets, gym, swim and footies on tele with nice red wine and pizza!
Old Aug 31st 2013, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Blazeaway will become famous soon enoughBlazeaway will become famous soon enough

Epic
Sounds ghastly! Had black pudding, mushrooms and fisher men's toast with mug of tea!
Old Aug 31st 2013, 6:12 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I'm in bed right now watching rebus drinking hoegaarden. Does that count?
Tick. Good stuff.
Old Aug 31st 2013, 7:09 pm
banned

Tick. Good stuff.
That tick means the world. :-)))
Old Sep 1st 2013, 3:42 am
Account Closed

That tick means the world. :-)))
I'm dilute it does...now I'm off to make my morning shake; salt, raw chicken, 13 tea spoons of grapefruit juice, sand, half a pear and one hair. Mmmm
Old Sep 1st 2013, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

I'm dilute it does...now I'm off to make my morning shake; salt, raw chicken, 13 tea spoons of grapefruit juice, sand, half a pear and one hair. Mmmm
That sounds revolting!
Old Sep 1st 2013, 4:33 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Citizen
That sounds revolting!
I think he is winding you up
Old Sep 1st 2013, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I think he is winding you up
I think he is as well! But it would still be rather revolting!!
Old Sep 1st 2013, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Took the Lumina for a blast up Jebel Hafeet on Friday morning.

Went to the 'Hop" Festival at Irish Village on Friday afternoon

Had a skinful.

Signed my missus up to join a roller derby team in her absence

The End.
Old Sep 1st 2013, 5:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The_Citizen
I think he is as well! But it would still be rather revolting!!
50 dizzers to drink one?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.