Weekend......

Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:02 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Weekend......

Anyone have a good one? Or are you still having it?
Mr star only has one day off a week
We went to Abu Dhabi and saw a few flats and one which we are going to have its 10kdhs more than we are paying now and has 4 bedrooms and a huge kitchen with new cupboards and sink. The downstairs of our villa fits in the new lounge
Loads to clean ......
And its all dusty and mucky ......my mop is twitching .......

And 5 toilets ...bet blue cat will be impressed......
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weekend......

Wow - Mr Star must be a high-roller!! I have a nice place on the corniche with sea views, but it's only 2 bedrooms, not huge & costs 85k/year!

Good time to move to Abu Dhabs, tho - it looks set to be the new Dubai but with a little more forethought & sophistimication...
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
We went to Abu Dhabi and saw a few flats and one which we are going to have its 10kdhs more than we are paying now and has 4 bedrooms and a huge kitchen with new cupboards and sink. The downstairs of our villa fits in the new lounge
Loads to clean ......

ok me and the kitten are coming over for a few days in August!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:37 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Loads to clean ......

Sounds very nice
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:04 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Loads to clean ......

who would be using those 5 toilets???
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:33 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
exactly -- you only got one _ _ _ _ !!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:49 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Originally Posted by Blue Cat
exactly -- you only got one _ _ _ _ !!
Mr star has a fondness for using every toilet in the house.
I have banned him from the downstairs and the guest room in our villa but it dosent make a difference he does it to pizz me off:curse:

He said to his brother that once he never had a pot to pizz in and now he will have 5

I have a very nice ensuite maids room ready for you Blue Cat...bring your Anthea book and rubber gloves with you and i shall supply the cleaning material
The kitten can play with the mop...
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:25 am
Concierge

Mr star has a fondness for using every toilet in the house.
I have banned him from the downstairs and the guest room in our villa but it dosent make a difference he does it to pizz me off:curse:

He said to his brother that once he never had a pot to pizz in and now he will have 5

I have a very nice ensuite maids room ready for you Blue Cat...bring your Anthea book and rubber gloves with you and i shall supply the cleaning material
The kitten can play with the mop...
Brilliant! I have emailed my mate in the UK to get some gold and silver rubber gloves (for MM), apparently you can get them in Sainsburys
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:27 am
Here comes the Sun

Brilliant! I have emailed my mate in the UK to get some gold and silver rubber gloves (for MM), apparently you can get them in Sainsburys
perhaps we can train MM up by cleaning my new flat ...its rather dusty
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:32 am
Concierge

but then you would be disappointed!! when you leaving??
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:35 am
Here comes the Sun

but then you would be disappointed!! when you leaving??
Not sure have to be out by 1st July
Oh that reminds me to call round for removal firms
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:37 am
Concierge

Not sure have to be out by 1st July
Oh that reminds me to call round for removal firms
try that Niagara I have heard they are really good
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:44 am
Here comes the Sun

try that Niagara I have heard they are really good
I was thinking of crown as they have storage in abu ..just in case we need it
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:47 am
Concierge

I was thinking of crown as they have storage in abu ..just in case we need it
valid point
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

lmao...yeah right, that is sooo gonna happen...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.