Reload this Page >

We knew he was'nt going....CREATIVE response

We knew he was'nt going....CREATIVE response

Old Mar 16th 2010, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough
Default We knew he was'nt going....CREATIVE response

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8568689.stm

Call me stupid but i believe this is the beginning of a catalogue of excuses for lacklustre performance..

Did he really believe he could meet the Job description Capello is to write!?

If i was a betting person i can see Owen turning up... and the goal scorers of the premiership wont be playing...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

As usual the celebrities take precedence to see the WAGS in Sun City!

Over to the more experienced among us in these matters
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:01 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We knew he was'nt going....CREATIVE response

Originally Posted by zoukla
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8568689.stm

Call me stupid but i believe this is the beginning of a catalogue of excuses for lacklustre performance..

Did he really believe he could meet the Job description Capello is to write!?

If i was a betting person i can see Owen turning up... and the goal scorers of the premiership wont be playing...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

As usual the celebrities take precedence to see the WAGS in Sun City!

Over to the more experienced among us in these matters
what the fock are you on about?
Old Mar 17th 2010, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
you read my mind. I guess he's talking about Beckham and I think it's a shame the lad won't make it, he deserves it.

still, good to see that the real stars like "JT" and lampard won't have to tire themselves in the champions league anymore. Hope "StevieG's" elbow recovered after that nasty man ran into it the other night as well.

I might not even watch the tossers *

*I will but don't really want to
Old Mar 17th 2010, 7:08 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts exactly. Bizarre.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 7:18 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
My thoughts exactly. Bizarre.
Indeed, ramblings of a mad man I reckon.

England then - Roony, utterly on fire and if he plays like that we should do well, as long as the rest sort themselves out, ie who goes on the right, can gerrard and lamps play together finally? Who is going to be left back? Who will partner Rooney? And Heskey? Surely not even in the squad if it were up to me. Walcott? Still raw, SWP my choce but doesn't always turn up.

So like Man U, we are relying on Rooney to win every game for us.

Quarters at best I reckon.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 8:37 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, ramblings of a mad man I reckon.

England then - Roony, utterly on fire and if he plays like that we should do well, as long as the rest sort themselves out, ie who goes on the right, can gerrard and lamps play together finally? Who is going to be left back? Who will partner Rooney? And Heskey? Surely not even in the squad if it were up to me. Walcott? Still raw, SWP my choce but doesn't always turn up.

So like Man U, we are relying on Rooney to win every game for us.

Quarters at best I reckon.
Heskey or Crouch to partner Rooney. Crouch is better off the bench, probably. SWP over Walcott any day. Lamps is always shite for England, I'd prefer Carrick in there.

We'll go out on penalties in the QFs, as usual. Can't see us getting past Spain or Brazil.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:18 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Heskey or Crouch to partner Rooney. Crouch is better off the bench, probably. SWP over Walcott any day. Lamps is always shite for England, I'd prefer Carrick in there.

We'll go out on penalties in the QFs, as usual. Can't see us getting past Spain or Brazil.
I wouldn't take HEskey, he's shite and never scored, but if you take rooney, crouch and defoe - then who else is there really?

Bent? Zamora? AGbonlahor? no chance, we are pretty short really of english strikers.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:50 am
Excess Baggage

I wouldn't take HEskey, he's shite and never scored, but if you take rooney, crouch and defoe - then who else is there really?

Bent? Zamora? AGbonlahor? no chance, we are pretty short really of english strikers.
I'd have Heskey ahead of any of those you mentioned. He might not score many, but he offers a good foil for the other smaller, faster players.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 10:04 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Try again!

BA staff are good English strikers allegedly!
Old Mar 17th 2010, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough

Ah so you all know what i was on about...

1. Sentimentality in selecting players for the squad... The CRAZY purists actually thought Beckham would go... how does he compare to the current guys of the opposition
2. The fact that the right team never gets picked
3. The blame culture starts before a ball has even been kicked
4. Everyone knows how it will all end so lets just highlight the negatives, our limitations, why don't we. so when they screw up the beating would not be so bad cause we all knew why they underperformed?

The very best to Capello and his yet to be determined SQUAD....Everyone wants to see Brittania on top again!
Old Mar 17th 2010, 11:15 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't take HEskey, he's shite and never scored, but if you take rooney, crouch and defoe - then who else is there really? Bent? Zamora? AGbonlahor? no chance, we are pretty short really of english strikers.
Heskey is actually a better player than he looks. How about Carlton Cole? To be honest, if he stays fit and keeps his temper under control, Rooney may be all we need up front.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 11:29 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

1. Sentimentality in selecting players for the squad... The CRAZY purists actually thought Beckham would go... how does he compare to the current guys of the opposition
4. Everyone knows how it will all end so lets just highlight the negatives, our limitations, why don't we. so when they screw up the beating would not be so bad cause we all knew why they underperformed?

The very best to Capello and his yet to be determined SQUAD....Everyone wants to see Brittania on top again!
Brittania does not equal Engurrrrland mate......
Old Mar 17th 2010, 12:28 pm
why ayeeeee man!

If Beckham is fit he goes, simple as that.
He gives you different options, bring him on with 15-20 mins to go to slow it down, ping those crosses or free kicks, and for experience alone - I'd rather have him than the many decent-ish fast wingers.

Of course he's not going now.

The blame culture is basically the shitty english media, simple as that - they are nothing but a disgrace.

Brittania?
Old Mar 17th 2010, 12:41 pm
Excess Baggage

If Beckham is fit he goes, simple as that.
He gives you different options, bring him on with 15-20 mins to go to slow it down, ping those crosses or free kicks, and for experience alone - I'd rather have him than the many decent-ish fast wingers.

Of course he's not going now.

The blame culture is basically the shitty english media, simple as that - they are nothing but a disgrace.

Brittania?
Indeed. The sweaties will be cheering on anyone and everyone but England.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

irrelevant - all that matters is how he compares to the English alternatives and I can't think of a better one

( except Jordan Henderson at Sunderland )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.