We have a new job!!!!!

Old Feb 7th 2009, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We have a new job!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your inspiring wishes! Congratulations to Mrs and MrHaps as well!
Old Feb 8th 2009, 6:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
good evening guys,

BC ive emailed as soon as i saw this post! Really made up for you, so pleased you got good news!!!

We are good, Alan is working for a contractor - earning the same as he was in Dubai but paying the horrible tax man and not getting the sunshine - such as life!

Things are shocking here though, very messy, alot of doom and gloom around. Im still looking around, there is not a great deal and what there is, you are fighting with at least one hundred others! Again it will all come good, hubby is working, bills are being paid and we still have a roof over our head.

Dubai employer is a tosser and wont pay his final payment owed which equals £5,000, bit of a b!tch to swallow but nothing we can do about it. It was going to pay off the credit card. Bank is charging massive fees on the missed payment (which resulted due to no money being in the account due to lack of payment from Dubai employer!) not sure how long they will continue to charge us but i suppose it has to stop at some point.

The saying there is no place like home - very much true, at least here i feel safe!

good luck Dawarrior - hope it all comes together for you!
those twats here still owe you money?? that is not on!!! glad that you are settling back in the UK and at least Alan is earning, that's the main thing at this point in time.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
those twats here still owe you money?? that is not on!!! glad that you are settling back in the UK and at least Alan is earning, that's the main thing at this point in time.
not a surprise. I got screwed when I left my first company in Dubai! in the end though was just happy to be out of there.

Bigger surprise was that my second company, Egyptians, payed me promptly and we very flexible.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

BC thats really fantastic news, so pleased for you both. Is it the one you told me about>

Da Warrior you're next!
Old Feb 8th 2009, 7:09 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Lucky? Why? He got the position that his skills and experience warranted. There are too many quarter wit newbies flooding the job market here recently. People such as your bloke (albeit the fact he supports Celtic) should be getting good positions, while the rifraff crawl back under the stone they came from.

what he said. and well done, glad to hear about the job, he has way too much reg exp to be written off lightly
Old Feb 8th 2009, 7:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
BC thats really fantastic news, so pleased for you both. Is it the one you told me about>

Da Warrior you're next!
yes it is that one

Originally Posted by shiva
what he said. and well done, glad to hear about the job, he has way too much reg exp to be written off lightly
your right, I was just worried
Old Feb 8th 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes it is that one

your right, I was just worried
BC I am so happy for you and D.

Congrats huni you really do deserve it, so Karma really does work xxx