British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   We have a new job!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/we-have-new-job-589470/)

Blue Cat Feb 5th 2009 10:48 am

We have a new job!!!!!

I am very very pleased to say that Atilla has secured himself a fantastic new job with an Engineering Company in Abu Dhabi, but he will be based here in Dubai!!!! over the moon. We have the full package too!!! housing, car, schooling, airfares, medical insurance the lot!!!!

Thanks to all of you who offered such kinds words of support on that New Years Eve that I won't forget!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Emerald_Eyes Feb 5th 2009 10:49 am

Re: We have a new job!!!!!

:thumbsup: Fabulous news - congratulations!

Sky Blue Feb 5th 2009 10:50 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7251550)
I am very very pleased to say that Atilla has secured himself a fantastic new job with an Engineering Company in Abu Dhabi, but he will be based here in Dubai!!!! over the moon. We have the full package too!!! housing, car, schooling, airfares, medical insurance the lot!!!!

Thanks to all of you who offered such kinds words of support on that New Years Eve that I won't forget!!

Marvellous news :thumbup::thumbup:

lionheart Feb 5th 2009 10:52 am

Very many congratulations from Mr. Persona Non Grata himself:D

Spugsy Feb 5th 2009 10:54 am

get in pet, I'm over the moon for you.

Blue Cat Feb 5th 2009 10:58 am

:):):):):):):):) where's Commander!!!

Spugsy Feb 5th 2009 10:58 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7251591)
:):):):):):):):) where's Commander!!!

(getting a probe out of his ringpiece)

Blue Cat Feb 5th 2009 11:02 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7251596)
(getting a probe out of his ringpiece)

just want to hear his speech about you see people can still get decent packages here :thumbup:

Live for now Feb 5th 2009 11:13 am

Congrats BC, well done to you both

typical Feb 5th 2009 11:43 am

Congrats BC!

BangleMan Feb 5th 2009 12:00 pm

Congrats to you both......actually should I say 'both', seeing as Mr BC will be doing all the hard work ?

Blue Cat Feb 5th 2009 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7251782)
Congrats to you both......actually should I say 'both', seeing as Mr BC will be doing all the hard work ?

behind every successful man is a more successful woman, trust me :p

Inselaffen Feb 5th 2009 12:06 pm

Congrats to you and the Mouse. Stress over now have some fun

Poitin Feb 5th 2009 12:10 pm

Congrats.

Really pleased for you.:) was just talking to mutual friend to ask how you were doing the other day.

P

scarletfanagain Feb 5th 2009 12:19 pm

Really pleased for you!
As I said, out of every bad, comes good :D