Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

On the way to work today....

On the way to work today....

Old May 26th 2009, 2:22 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On the way to work today....

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yes, twice...

MM, xx
I loved it.
Old May 26th 2009, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

I would LOVE to see Sheikh Mo!

Hubby seen him at a footie match but he was miles away.

Hopefully i'll see him some day.................
Old May 26th 2009, 2:33 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
I would LOVE to see Sheikh Mo!

Hubby seen him at a footie match but he was miles away.

Hopefully i'll see him some day.................
I'm sure you will Mrs Chesney, have no fear.
Old May 26th 2009, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I'm sure you will Mrs Chesney, have no fear.
Soz for the change in subject but do you like mince and tatties Spugsy?

I think it might be a Scottish thing but i think it would be right up your street!

I'm making it for supper and just got me thinking.....
Old May 26th 2009, 2:45 pm
why ayeeeee man!

I think it might be a Scottish thing but i think it would be right up your street!

oh by god do I, haven;t had it in years, but proper love it.

Do you do it with a sort of pir crust on??

I like haggis, neeps and tatties as well (but I get wrong of the scotchers for putting gravy on it).

I'm in the doghouse with mrs spugsy at the moment, I may come round for tea with you and chesney tonight!
Old May 26th 2009, 2:48 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

ooh Mrs H, do you put carrots, mushroom and onions in the mince as well, hmmmm nice
Old May 26th 2009, 2:50 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by moto111
ooh Mrs H, do you put carrots, mushroom and onions in the mince as well, hmmmm nice
mushrooms?

Controversial, but I'm loving the sound of the carrots in there.

Mmmmmm makes me want proper stodgy food now.
Old May 26th 2009, 2:51 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I like haggis, neeps and tatties as well (but I get wrong of the scotchers for putting gravy on it).

I'm in the doghouse with mrs spugsy at the moment, I may come round for tea with you and chesney tonight!

late night incident?
Old May 26th 2009, 2:53 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
late night incident?
erm aye, after the football the other night, got proper wasted and fell over, smashed a glass, smacked my head off the wall and cut my face, got my legs stuck under the chair and couldn't get out (god knows how), mrs spugsy helped me to bed - thing is I'm meant to be a good lad and pay my debts off and stuff so get blootered on sambuca and stella wasn't such a good move.

Then I mentioned I'm going out for the footy again tomorrow and that did it....
Old May 26th 2009, 2:55 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

erm aye, after the football the other night, got proper wasted and fell over, smashed a glass, smacked my head off the wall and cut my face, got my legs stuck under the chair and couldn't get out (god knows how), mrs spugsy helped me to bed - thing is I'm meant to be a good lad and pay my debts off and stuff so get blootered on sambuca and stella wasn't such a good move.

Then I mentioned I'm going out for the footy again tomorrow and that did it....
oh dear flowers might make it worse, waste of money angle ?
Old May 26th 2009, 2:58 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
oh dear flowers might make it worse, waste of money angle ?
well chocolates did nowt....
Old May 26th 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Whats "pir crust"?

You are more than welcome! There is plenty here
Old May 26th 2009, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moto111
I put neeps and carrots in.

No no no mushrooms! Is that normal?

and onions!

Last edited by MrsHawkes; May 26th 2009 at 3:02 pm.
Old May 26th 2009, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

well chocolates did nowt....
This is maybe a stupid question but did you say you were sorry?

I always forgive Mr H if he says that

Maybe i am too soft!
Old May 26th 2009, 3:32 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Whats "pir crust"?

You are more than welcome! There is plenty here
I meant pie crust, I'm thinking of mince and dumplings covered in a pie crust - get in, I'd kill for some of that right now.

With gravy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.