Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

On the way to work today....

On the way to work today....

Old May 26th 2009, 12:30 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default On the way to work today....

....we got stopped by police, not us (me and cab driver) but ALL traffic next to the airport,

Police jeeps, cars, bikes, mercedes all over - then a bloody film crew came along on top of a merc jeep, we waited 20 mins, then more police, even more, and then 3 buses of emiratis, Sheikh Mo himself, his son and loads more important looking dudes,

I waved at the Sheikh but he never waved back
Old May 26th 2009, 12:43 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On the way to work today....

Originally Posted by Spugsy
....we got stopped by police, not us (me and cab driver) but ALL traffic next to the airport,

Police jeeps, cars, bikes, mercedes all over - then a bloody film crew came along on top of a merc jeep, we waited 20 mins, then more police, even more, and then 3 buses of emiratis, Sheikh Mo himself, his son and loads more important looking dudes,

does he know who you are? they must have just won an award of some nature, anything in Gulf News?
Old May 26th 2009, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

err...but that wasn't your most exciting encounter of the day, was it now...

MM, xx
Old May 26th 2009, 1:02 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
err...but that wasn't your most exciting encounter of the day, was it now...

MM, xx
no of course not, I met some buxom wench at lunchtime - it was very exciting!
Old May 26th 2009, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

no of course not, I met some buxom wench at lunchtime - it was very exciting!
hahahaha, i thought you were going to come and have a go at me for a minute...

MM, xx
Old May 26th 2009, 1:38 pm
why ayeeeee man!

hahahaha, i thought you were going to come and have a go at me for a minute...

MM, xx
on this thread? Of course not petal....

Old May 26th 2009, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

on this thread? Of course not petal....

http://www.scottobear.com/melons.jpg
spugsy...what are you like...i meant when i hooted you...

MM, xx
Old May 26th 2009, 1:55 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
you hooted him
Old May 26th 2009, 2:00 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

was it the handsome son - I can't remember his name, but the one who has his pictures up along the SZR???
Old May 26th 2009, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moto111
was it the handsome son - I can't remember his name, but the one who has his pictures up along the SZR???
you mean sheikh hamdan...hands off, i bagsied him first...

MM, xx
Old May 26th 2009, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you hooted him
yes, twice...

MM, xx
Old May 26th 2009, 2:17 pm
Concierge

yes, twice...

MM, xx
Old May 26th 2009, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Madam Medusa;7605488]hahahaha, i thought you were going to come and have a go at me for a minute...

Ummm! Sounds interesting!
Old May 26th 2009, 2:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

MM, xx
ha ha, I had no idea who you were to be honest.
Old May 26th 2009, 2:22 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by moto111
I think so, his car has the number 5 on it.

Him and Sheikh Mo were both driving mind you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.