Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

waxing....women I respect you.

waxing....women I respect you.

Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:17 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default waxing....women I respect you.

Currently having a couple of lovely thai ladies taking a leg each. Frikkin agony..no respite.ouch.

They told me they have a lot of Emirate men attend for full body waxing...

That is taking it too far.

This is the first waxing I've had in about 4 months. How can you ladies go through this pain...its gotta be worse than childbirth.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: waxing....women I respect you.

What a poof!!!!! man up you tart!
Old Jun 30th 2012, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

eeeuwwwww...a man with hairless legs.....
Old Jun 30th 2012, 12:52 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
Says the kraut with hairy armpits
Old Jun 30th 2012, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Does it make you cycle faster [genuine question]?
Old Jun 30th 2012, 12:55 pm
banned

QUOTE=Karlos The Jackal;10147390]What a poof!!!!! man up you tart![/QUOTE]
It was effin sore. They wanted to a brazilian but I declined.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
It was effin sore. They wanted to a brazilian but I declined.
A leg wax is nothing compared to a Brazilian, pain-wise, so I have to agree with Karlos
Old Jun 30th 2012, 1:02 pm
banned

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
A leg wax is nothing compared to a Brazilian, pain-wise, so I have to agree with Karlos
Oh come on, there was 2 of them at it continuously, no repreive from the sheer agony. Also the wax was too hot.

Why do the emirati's get all over waxing...anyone know?
Old Jun 30th 2012, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Did you get any 'extras'? Me love you long time!
Old Jun 30th 2012, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Why do the emirati's get all over waxing...anyone know?
Arabic men do not like body hair on their women. Arabic women are naturally swarthy, so have it all lasered or waxed off... or were you talking about the guys?
Old Jun 30th 2012, 1:20 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Each to their own dear...there's hairy and non-hairy enough to go around.

N.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Says the kraut with hairy armpits
Commander, I can assure you, MY armpits are as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Although, that is not necessarily the case with all of my countrywomen
Old Jun 30th 2012, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Each to their own dear...there's hairy and non-hairy enough to go around.

N.
This is true....I saw a woman with an overgrown unibrow and facial hair the other day.....
Old Jun 30th 2012, 2:14 pm
banned

Commander, I can assure you, MY armpits are as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Although, that is not necessarily the case with all of my countrywomen
I'm racing In Roth next weekend so ill keep an eye out for the hairy pitted women
Old Jun 30th 2012, 2:18 pm
banned

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
Arabic men do not like body hair on their women. Arabic women are naturally swarthy, so have it all lasered or waxed off... or were you talking about the guys?
I was talking about the guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.