Water......Water!

Old Jul 13th 2013, 10:14 am
Just Joined

Bog Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Water......Water!

The Daily Fail doing what they do.........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Ramadan.html
Old Jul 13th 2013, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Water......Water!

Careful.....you'll sound like you're retweeting Staxley-Lennon:

https://twitter.com/EDLTrobinson/sta...57685163048961
Old Jul 13th 2013, 10:31 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bog Man
The Daily Fail doing what they do.........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Ramadan.html
children don't have to fast anyway so that is just stupid
Old Jul 13th 2013, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
children don't have to fast anyway so that is just stupid
Eh? I've got fathers here saying "when my kids are ready" and 8+ seems to be popular.
Old Jul 13th 2013, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beakersful
Eh? I've got fathers here saying "when my kids are ready" and 8+ seems to be popular.
You're in the Magic Kingdom. Leave all common sense at the border, please!
Old Jul 13th 2013, 12:20 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beakersful
if they want to they can but it's not a must
Old Jul 14th 2013, 6:39 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

if they want to they can but it's not a must
And many of us would consider making an eight year old fast is tantamount to child abuse.

Old Jul 14th 2013, 7:10 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
And many of us would consider making an eight year old fast is tantamount to child abuse.

Old Jul 14th 2013, 7:31 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

whole thing is wrong on so many levels.

If it were my kid, i'd go ****ing mental if it was here let alone the UK.
Old Jul 14th 2013, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

I suppose it depends where you live, which cultural and legal system you live under. We do have single days in the west where children learn to go without for a day to help them appreciate those who are far worse off than they are. But this isn't a day, and none of us can see how it wouldn't harm a developing child's body and mind.
Old Jul 14th 2013, 11:35 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

And just to prove the point

Just took my son to see his Muslim ent doctor for a check up. Bloke offered him a drink and a lollipop and said to make sure he drinks lots even though its Ramadan !
Old Jul 14th 2013, 11:40 am
Concierge

funny you mention that I am in one of those Mum groups on FB where a lady said 8 years fast, I said I didn't agree with it. I was told it was their religion but I am entitled to my opinion. I didn't bother replying as I am pretty sure it is not in the Koran that children have to fast but I am not planning on getting into a slagging match with her.
Old Jul 14th 2013, 11:52 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

funny you mention that I am in one of those Mum groups on FB where a lady said 8 years fast, I said I didn't agree with it. I was told it was their religion but I am entitled to my opinion. I didn't bother replying as I am pretty sure it is not in the Koran that children have to fast but I am not planning on getting into a slagging match with her.
There's no point as you cannot have a proper discussion with close-minded people.

I fail to see the point of fasting during the day if most of it is spent asleep and vast amounts of food are eaten every night. There have already been people admitted to hospital across the GCC for overeating.
Old Jul 14th 2013, 12:00 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

There's no point as you cannot have a proper discussion with close-minded people.

I fail to see the point of fasting during the day if most of it is spent asleep and vast amounts of food are eaten every night. There have already been people admitted to hospital across the GCC for overeating.
How can you eat so much you need to be admitted to hospital? We've all had that last slice of pizza when we were full, but getting admitted to hospital?
Old Jul 14th 2013, 12:02 pm
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Kix
How can you eat so much you need to be admitted to hospital? We've all had that last slice of pizza when we were full, but getting admitted to hospital?
Incredible isn't it? Happens every year during Ramadan...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.