Watching X factor?

Old Nov 21st 2010, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Watching X factor?

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Jeez, I can't see the point in that...
If I could piss off the folks at home by changing the channels on the TV in absence I can see the point.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 3:03 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
If I could piss off the folks at home by changing the channels on the TV in absence I can see the point.
don't plan in advance, get up, download what I want to watch, watch that evening at a time suitably appointed to me on my widescreen telly through my amazing surround sound system, with my feet up. Can't get better than that no wiring laptops into tellies etc
Old Nov 21st 2010, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
don't plan in advance, get up, download what I want to watch, watch that evening at a time suitably appointed to me on my widescreen telly through my amazing surround sound system, with my feet up. Can't get better than that no wiring laptops into tellies etc
yuk - surround sound. I am one of the few people who absolutely hates it!

so you do plan in advance then.... you download in the morning to watch later? even 30mins ahead is too much for me to bother.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 4:54 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
yuk - surround sound. I am one of the few people who absolutely hates it!

so you do plan in advance then.... you download in the morning to watch later? even 30mins ahead is too much for me to bother.
with a four hour time difference in the UK it is easier to watch it the following evening. If you think I am staying up until 1 am to watch I am celeb, then you are wrong! no chance.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
with a four hour time difference in the UK it is easier to watch it the following evening. If you think I am staying up until 1 am to watch I am celeb, then you are wrong! no chance.
ah, but I never said watching it live. I stream stuff delayed.
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 12:54 am

SugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to all

And this week we say good-bye to....no wait! I'm not gonna make that mistake again, he he
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 5:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SugarMetal
And this week we say good-bye to....no wait! I'm not gonna make that mistake again, he he
lol, the outcome was inevitable...but i thought louis might have had the balls to put it to the public vote...aagghhh...

MM, xx
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
lol, the outcome was inevitable...but i thought louis might have had the balls to put it to the public vote...aagghhh...

MM, xx
One word - FIX!
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Just answering the thread title really, rather than adding any comments.

Watching X factor? - No, no I'm not.

Ever.

Thanks.
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 2:16 pm
Concierge

had a feeling he would go, but it should have been Wagner and Katie bottom
Old Dec 6th 2010, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

X factor should be renamed fix factor:curse:
Old Dec 6th 2010, 1:14 pm

SugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to all

The tabloids in the UK are having a field day with it all
Old Dec 6th 2010, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soukie
X factor should be renamed fix factor:curse:
well i think 3 out of the final 4 are really great...it's just
Spoiler:
cher
who needs to die...

MM, xx
Old Dec 6th 2010, 2:04 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
well i think 3 out of the final 4 are really great...it's just
Spoiler:
cher
who needs to die...

MM, xx
I am happy, it was
Spoiler:
Mary's
time to go and she knew it. I agree about
Spoiler:
cher
Old Dec 13th 2010, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Anyone knows when Cowell's attempt to conquer the US will start and if it will be broadcast on British TV? (meaning freeview)