British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Watching X factor? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/watching-x-factor-693436/)

SugarMetal Nov 13th 2010 9:12 pm

Watching X factor?

Any particular loathes or loves?

Norm_uk Nov 14th 2010 4:48 am

Re: Watching X factor?

Originally Posted by SugarMetal (Post 8979784)

Only one loathe...the program as a whole ;)

kittycat1 Nov 14th 2010 4:49 am

one of my friends was on the xfactor last night! I haven't been watching it at all but thought I'd throw in my claim to fame. :D and one of my friends does the make up. :D

lionheart Nov 14th 2010 4:57 am

Too many people on here seem to watch British programmes only. Personally I find only a very few British comedies and detective mysteries worth watching.

Blue Cat Nov 14th 2010 5:05 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8980201)
one of my friends was on the xfactor last night! I haven't been watching it at all but thought I'd throw in my claim to fame. :D and one of my friends does the make up. :D

then she should be shot! whoever is doing Rebecca's make up is terrible, dark nearly black lips? awful. I love the xfactor though :thumbup:

Blue Cat Nov 14th 2010 5:07 am

Wagner is a pratt.

Like Matt, Rebecca, Cher (sometimes) and Aidan

kittycat1 Nov 14th 2010 5:08 am

lol oh dear- I've not seen it so don't know what it looked like, if it was my friend then I can only say she must have been given that brief as she is awesome!

Millhouse Nov 14th 2010 5:12 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 8980209)
Too many people on here seem to watch British programmes only. Personally I find only a very few British comedies and detective mysteries worth watching.

Yes, you are right. We should expose ourselves to American and Arabic media as the quality is higher.

I have a Du box... I unplugged it two weeks ago and put it in the cupboard - we put it on once or twice and it was just drivel.

Madam Medusa Nov 14th 2010 5:39 am

love one direction, they are going to be massive...also rebecca and matt are fantastic too...

cher and aiden need to die...

MM, xx

Blue Cat Nov 14th 2010 5:56 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 8980262)
love one direction, they are going to be massive...also rebecca and matt are fantastic too...

MM, xx

I liked Aiden in the beginning, not seen last nights yet but heard it was terrible. Cher does my head in but I think she will get the public vote over and over again.

Blue Cat Nov 14th 2010 5:57 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8980227)
lol oh dear- I've not seen it so don't know what it looked like, if it was my friend then I can only say she must have been given that brief as she is awesome!

she should have over ruled that brief, two weeks ago she had black lipstick on she looked terrible, the girl is only 21 and they dress her like an old woman in all these ball gowns, amazing voice though :thumbup:

Madam Medusa Nov 14th 2010 7:56 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 8980274)
I liked Aiden in the beginning, not seen last nights yet but heard it was terrible. Cher does my head in but I think she will get the public vote over and over again.

oh that continual trying very hard to be "angsty" no matter what song he's doing...can't stand him...

yeah, cher will stay in...doesn't mean she's any good mind...

MM, xx

MissDemeanor Nov 14th 2010 8:24 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 8980262)

MM, xx

I couldnt have said it better!!:rofl:

Blue Cat Nov 14th 2010 10:39 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 8980422)
oh that continual trying very hard to be "angsty" no matter what song he's doing...can't stand him...

yeah, cher will stay in...doesn't mean she's any good mind...

MM, xx

Cher will get the teenagers votes which are quite huge, everyone wants to be like Cheryl don't they so she is just perfect for that market.

MissDemeanor Nov 14th 2010 11:40 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 8980602)
Cher will get the teenagers votes which are quite huge, everyone wants to be like Cheryl don't they so she is just perfect for that market.

I cant bear Cheryl Cole.:thumbdown: