Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Warning - Please do not wash your turkeys

Warning - Please do not wash your turkeys

Old Dec 12th 2007, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Warning - Please do not wash your turkeys

Just a caring tip for all of you at the festive time of year.

"Eight out of ten people wash their turkeys before cooking them, a survey finds - significantly increasing the risk of food poisoning. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7140651.stm
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warning - Please do not wash your turkeys

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie

"Eight out of ten people wash their turkeys before cooking them, a survey finds - significantly increasing the risk of food poisoning. "

I thought you were talking about personal hygiene...
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:31 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I thought you were talking about personal hygiene...
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie

Remember - A turkey is for Christmas, not just for life
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:38 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B.Geezer
Remember - A turkey is for Christmas, not just for life
so I should kill the one I have curled up on my sofa?
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick
No, just season it well and stuff an onion up it's butt.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

No, give it a good plucking then baste it in melted butter and don't forget to ensure the giblets are taken good care of. Oh, and shove a large spud up it's arse !
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Britinsac
You got the arse bit in before me !
Banned

haha just tried that and it let out an awful squeal.
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Aw wait til he's watched the end of the movie tho'.....
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Aw wait til he's watched the end of the movie tho'.....
A Bernard Mathews Production I presume ?

BOOOOOOOOtiful !
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

You got the arse bit in before me !
Yeah I guess "great minds" and all that....How's the Middle East fairing this fine day? Greetings from California!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah I guess "great minds" and all that....How's the Middle East fairing this fine day? Greetings from California!
Well the ME is ok from my perspective in Bahrain - bit cold (21) and windy but the extra strong Kingfisher beer is working well.

What's it like your way ?
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:53 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

A Bernard Mathews Production I presume ?

BOOOOOOOOtiful !

Maybe its one of mine.....Turkeys like watching turkeys
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well the ME is ok from my perspective in Bahrain - bit cold (21) and windy but the extra strong Kingfisher beer is working well.

What's it like your way ?
Cool around 16c..jealous about the beer... my choices are Budweiser or Miller Lite..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.