War Machine on Netflix

Old Jun 8th 2017, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: War Machine on Netflix

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Seriously? You grew up in the UK and you never heard of Edward VIII and Mrs. Simpson? Please tell me how you succeeded in avoiding the smothering blanket of royal schmaltz because I'd love to know how to do it?
no silly, of course i knew about edward and mrs simpson...what i meant was i wasn't aware it was her uncle - i just assumed it was someone from a previous generation.
Old Jun 8th 2017, 7:52 am
Just Joined

FrederickBloggs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mission
The Crown, is one of Netflix's top rated series...it's all about the Queen of England and all the cr*p she has to deal with and sacrifice in order to be the Queen. I had no idea it was her uncle who was the one that abdicated the crown coz he fell in love with some chick who had been divorced 3 times.
I see, that explains quite well why I never heard of it. Sounds like utter drivel of the highest order.
Old Jun 8th 2017, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FrederickBloggs
I see, that explains quite well why I never heard of it. Sounds like utter drivel of the highest order.
Old Jun 8th 2017, 8:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Could you be more specific about the dodgy box? And what about live sports?
Live sports - BT Sport, Sky Sports, BeIn (one channel I think) and others.
Comes from Ireland, so you get some Irish drivel and they cover all the bat and stick stuff, and the rugby played with a football and both sets of post game that you probably enjoy?

Live TV can be average quality, I'll always watch football on BeIn, but anything on catch up is fine, movies and series are great.
You're welcome to come have a look or PM and I'll give you his number. Box costs a thousand I think and pay for 6 or 12 months up front. I do 6 at a time for 1500.

Honestly, it's fantastic. Had it a few years now.
Old Jun 8th 2017, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

The Crown, is one of Netflix's top rated series...it's all about the Queen of England and all the cr*p she has to deal with and sacrifice in order to be the Queen. I had no idea it was her uncle who was the one that abdicated the crown coz he fell in love with some chick who had been divorced 3 times.
I thought it was excellent portrayal of what I imagine the Queen's life to have been in the period covered.
Old Jun 8th 2017, 1:50 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

no silly, of course i knew about edward and mrs simpson...what i meant was i wasn't aware it was her uncle - i just assumed it was someone from a previous generation.
...from a previous generation: er, like father/mother/uncle/aunt innit?
Old Jun 8th 2017, 1:52 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Live sports - BT Sport, Sky Sports, BeIn (one channel I think) and others.
Comes from Ireland, so you get some Irish drivel and they cover all the bat and stick stuff, and the rugby played with a football and both sets of post game that you probably enjoy?

Live TV can be average quality, I'll always watch football on BeIn, but anything on catch up is fine, movies and series are great.
You're welcome to come have a look or PM and I'll give you his number. Box costs a thousand I think and pay for 6 or 12 months up front. I do 6 at a time for 1500.

Honestly, it's fantastic. Had it a few years now.

Now I recall something about this from some time ago but I didn't realise it had gaelic games as well...