Wanna laugh?

Old Dec 8th 2008, 5:55 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of
Default Wanna laugh?

You Brits are spoiled !!!!

In a nutshell, take my Dutch degrees to the Ministry of Education here, to get the degree confirmed as "Legal" and stamped as legalized. Then a two and a half hour car drive enjoying Holland's number one sport traffic jams!!!! I reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. And guess what? "Sir... The Dutch Foreign Ministry stopped stamping degrees nearly 18 years ago.... Go to the Ministry of Education for this."

So this little voice in the back of my head starts reminding me of the Apollo 13 mission whispering "Huston we have a problem..." So okay, not far from the UAE embassy so I drive over there, politely explain to the guy Holland stopped doing that 18 years ago. His reply? "Not Possible Sir..." So I take my mobile phone, call the very helpful guy at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and kindly ask him to talk to the Embassy staff member putting it on loudspeaker that is.

"My dear Mister A...., we the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs have repeatedly asked you to update your out of date system, we do not stamp Degrees on behalf of the Ministry of Education anymore, we actually stopped doing that 18 years ago!!!!" So the Embassy staff member is looking at me, god I can almost hear his brain go into overtime on this. "Okay... Just photo copy the stamp of the Ministry of Foreign affairs onto the back of the photo copy of your legalized degree and I'll see it as officially legalized...."

So okay, I'm blonde with blue eye's (Yes ladies, also happens to use guys) and I'm looking at this rather nervous staff member "Hey wait a minute, you just confirmed they are legalized right? Just put the UAE postal stamps on the back and I'll pay you..." and the guy smiles at me "I need that stamp, how you get it is your problem Sir..."
Old Dec 8th 2008, 5:57 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanna laugh?

Are you Franswind!!!!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:07 pm

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Are you Franswind!!!!
Hi Fairy Dust....

For the 1000000st time? No I am not that person, as far as I have been told the guy is living and working in South America at the moment. Landed himself a dream job I would almost commit murder for. I just got offered a job in Dubai as a last minute thing. I thought the Suadi's where famous with their "Why make it easy if you can make it bloody impossible..." But the Emirates must have gone to the same school I guess. And if you want to know my name? It's Peter Vermeer, so now everybody knows. Was this Frans Wind person such a pain in the neck?

Dutchie
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:12 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Hi Fairy Dust....

For the 1000000st time? No I am not that person, as far as I have been told the guy is living and working in South America at the moment. Landed himself a dream job I would almost commit murder for. I just got offered a job in Dubai as a last minute thing. I thought the Suadi's where famous with their "Why make it easy if you can make it bloody impossible..." But the Emirates must have gone to the same school I guess. And if you want to know my name? It's Peter Vermeer, so now everybody knows. Was this Frans Wind person such a pain in the neck?

Dutchie

Sorry just the blonde hair blue eyes was a flashback from him suppose you haven't mentioned the 6ft 6 angle yet!!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Sorry just the blonde hair blue eyes was a flashback from him suppose you haven't mentioned the 6ft 6 angle yet!!
Wouldn't mind that height, just an average looking Joe of 5,8" tall I'm afraid to admit. But mass isn't everything. And it is a rather common expression in Holland. MH will confirm that. So may I now leave the court room?
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:21 pm
Its all good

Of course case dismissed no charges to answer
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:27 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't mind that height, just an average looking Joe of 5,8" tall I'm afraid to admit. But mass isn't everything. And it is a rather common expression in Holland. MH will confirm that. So may I now leave the court room?

Dutchie!!!! You gotta see the Doctor or did you drink from Alice's bottle?
You have shrunk 10 inches in 3 months

Sep 1st 2008, 4:32 am #9
Dutchie

Re: Big Man Big Clothes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
It's like Sigmund Freud once said "See yourself as normal, everyone else is either mentally or physically a wierdo..."

I'm 2.04 meters tall, way in at 119 kilo's. That's why I like flying to the USA with nearly empty suitcases, Need my 119 kilo's to get them closed after men's shopping for large sizes which is easy there. The weak US$ has it's advantages.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by Eva

Dutchie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
It's like Sigmund Freud once said "See yourself as normal, everyone else is either mentally or physically a wierdo..."

I'm 2.04 meters tall, way in at 119 kilo's. That's why I like flying to the USA with nearly empty suitcases, Need my 119 kilo's to get them closed after men's shopping for large sizes which is easy there. The weak US$ has it's advantages.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:38 pm

[QUOTE=Eva;7049232]Dutchie!!!! You gotta see the Doctor or did you drink from Alice's bottle?

And by the way, hi Eva !

And in god's name what the heck is Alice's bottle?
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Dutchie;7049258]Jeez... Can a boy make an honest mistake? I thought 2.04 meters was the equivalent to 5'8" okay? Only have been educated in the metric system. Just a simple case of conversion mistake.

Course it is.
Well that will be a relief to all the Debtors in Dubai who may have to endure your ' Baseball Bat'.It's really just a twizzle stick. Imperial of course.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:40 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Dutchie;7049270]
Originally Posted by Eva

And by the way, hi Eva !

And in god's name what the heck is Alice's bottle?
Hi Dutchie, well actually not so high now eh?

Alice in Wonderland.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:42 pm

[QUOTE=Eva;7049272]
Jeez... Can a boy make an honest mistake? I thought 2.04 meters was the equivalent to 5'8" okay? Only have been educated in the metric system. Just a simple case of conversion mistake.

Course it is.
Well that will be a relief to all the Debtors in Dubai who may have to endure your ' Baseball Bat'.It's really just a twizzle stick. Imperial of course.
Tsss... Island Syndrome, clear cut case of it. But? Raiser sharp as always right? Where have you been young lady? Missed that ooooo so typical, and on the other hand ooooo so none typical British female brain of yours.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Dutchie;7049285]
Originally Posted by Eva

Tsss... Island Syndrome, clear cut case of it. But? Raiser sharp as always right? Where have you been young lady? Missed that ooooo so typical, and on the other hand ooooo so none typical British female brain of yours.

Been here, lookit post count. I don't have a life.
I miss my brain too, careless of me.Hardly used too.

What's Island Syndrome.

I think I might regret that.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:48 pm

[QUOTE=Eva;7049290]

Been here, lookit post count. I don't have a life.
I miss my brain too, careless of me.Hardly used too.

What's Island Syndrome.

Island syndrome is being British. And before we go into an endless discussion if it's an island or landmass? Define island, then look at the map of the UK again. And you? A hardly used brain? Don't think so, you're one of the few on here that actually impressed me with her in dept knowledge of Europe.

I think I might regret that.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Dutchie

Quote:

Aren't you the guy that drove the bentley as well? or has that also metamorphasised (yeah I know thats spelt incorrectly) into something else...

lots of love
admon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.