Wagyu Beef

Old May 8th 2008, 7:20 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of
Default Wagyu Beef

I had my first Wagyu (Kobi) steak at MJ's in Al Qasr last night.

It was awesome!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wagyu Beef

Originally Posted by NedKelly63

It was awesome!
any steak there is fantastic!
Old May 9th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

It was awesome!
I've looked at it on the menu in Rodeo Grill in AD and wondered if it is worth paying that bit extra for.
I love a good steak
Old May 9th 2008, 3:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i think wagyu is completely overrated...get a good steak, well cooked (err, well blue actually, lol), and it can't be beaten...wagyu has a very, very good pr machine...

MM, xx
Old May 9th 2008, 5:16 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i think wagyu is completely overrated...get a good steak, well cooked (err, well blue actually, lol), and it can't be beaten...wagyu has a very, very good pr machine...

MM, xx
PR Machine? Really? Do you mean in terms of how well they treat the cattle because I have never seen it 'advertised' anywhere?

A good steak is a good steak granted - but this Wagyu was right up there in my books.
Old May 9th 2008, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

PR Machine? Really? Do you mean in terms of how well they treat the cattle because I have never seen it 'advertised' anywhere?

A good steak is a good steak granted - but this Wagyu was right up there in my books.
what, you never heard how they hand massage the cattle, etc etc...the best pr machine if you don't know it's there...!!

MM, xx
Old May 9th 2008, 5:47 am
Now 15% less offensive

what, you never heard how they hand massage the cattle, etc etc...the best pr machine if you don't know it's there...!!

MM, xx
Of course - which is why I mentioned about 'how well they treat the cattle'. Massage falls under the treat category. As does giving them beer.

Maybe happy animals taste better
Old May 9th 2008, 5:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Of course - which is why I mentioned about 'how well they treat the cattle'. Massage falls under the treat category. As does giving them beer.

Maybe happy animals taste better
so you did know...the pr is working, lol...

MM, xx
Old May 9th 2008, 5:54 am
Now 15% less offensive

so you did know...the pr is working, lol...

MM, xx
I'd hardly describe a particular method of husbandry as PR.
Old May 9th 2008, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'd hardly describe a particular method of husbandry as PR.
well it made you pay about double the price of a normal steak, so i would...

MM, xx
Old May 9th 2008, 6:02 am
Now 15% less offensive

No one made me pay. I elected to pay.

Any product that involves additional expense or labour to produce will attract a higher premuim. Beer and Massage is not free - even for cattle!
Old May 9th 2008, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No one made me pay. I elected to pay.

Any product that involves additional expense or labour to produce will attract a higher premuim. Beer and Massage is not free - even for cattle!
hahaha...yeah, how many men would die happy if they just had beer and massage...!!! wagyu men, now there's a thought...

MM, xx
Old May 9th 2008, 6:05 am
Now 15% less offensive

But any good steak would do for you
Old May 9th 2008, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But any good steak would do for you
as long as it's blue...!!!

MM, xx
Old May 9th 2008, 6:16 am
Now 15% less offensive

Well that sounds like a Scot to me?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.