Vizzle Pizzle Nizzle

Old Nov 13th 2012, 4:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Vizzle Pizzle Nizzle

I had one, apparently it expired, for some reason.

It was alright, but interested to hear if anyone has a mega service, lots of servers and quality connection on their provider?

Please PM any ideas.

Bahtat - Your one any good?

Thanks
Si
Old Nov 13th 2012, 4:48 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vizzle Pizzle Nizzle

Originally Posted by Scamp

It was alright, but interested to hear if anyone has a mega service, lots of servers and quality connection on their provider?

Please PM any ideas.

Thanks
Si
PM'd.

I've been with mine since July 2010 and never had a problem with them – especially using the stuff I talked about in the PM.

Totally unthrottled – I get 6-7Mbps on an 8Mbps connection.

Last edited by auzdafluff; Nov 13th 2012 at 4:57 am.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 11:56 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

VajazzlePizzaNuzzleOneCluck ("u" know what "i" mean) on the iPad, occassionally unstable but generally good. Will check later what I use on my home laptop.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by auzdafluff
PM'd.

That's good - I rarely get above 1M out of a 8M connection when my Vizzle Pizzle is on... Would you PM me your providers name, please?
Old Nov 13th 2012, 2:41 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by archie159
That's good - I rarely get above 1M out of a 8M connection when my Vizzle Pizzle is on... Would you PM me your providers name, please?
It's not your provider per se. It's how you connect to it.

PM me the VPN provider you use and I'll see if they support this particular way of connecting.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold

PM me the VPN provider you use and I'll see if they support this particular way of connecting.
PM sent - many thanks.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

PM'd.

I've been with mine since July 2010 and never had a problem with them – especially using the stuff I talked about in the PM.

Can you pm me, cos mine is very slow, cheers
Old Nov 13th 2012, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Casta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really nice

Would you mind letting me know how you do that also? I'll PM you with my current provider now.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 8:31 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Please PM any ideas.

Thanks
Si
I use the one you gave me. Never had a problem and even on 3mb Qtel broadband it streams perfectly.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 8:37 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

Are you looking for a free Vizzle or one you have to pay for?
Old Nov 14th 2012, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hnd
Are you looking for a free Vizzle or one you have to pay for?
But are the free ones any good? I currently pay US$29 per annum, which even I can live with.
Old Nov 14th 2012, 4:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Renewed with the one I had before.

Auzdafluff has some good advice for anyone who wants better speed but I did a test and I'm getting good speed (it didn't freeze at all through an episode of Alan Partridge).

Thanks for advice.
Old Nov 14th 2012, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

If the name of the provider isn't the issue, could you not just post the info on the forum and help everyone out?
Old Nov 14th 2012, 3:10 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

d'oh - and then it gets blocked
(cannot believe I have to explain this)
Old Nov 14th 2012, 3:29 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
d'oh - and then it gets blocked
(cannot believe I have to explain this)
i know this theory gets discussed every time this topic comes up, but has it ever actually happened. some providers surely are blocked, but this is more likely to have happened because they are active in promoting their services to people who live here...

oh and by the way. you don't need this service to watch iplayer and similar. some clever things are possible with DNS today. the main benefit is there is no degradation of speed...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.