Visa run

Old Dec 26th 2010, 6:02 am
Account Closed

yummybrummy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa run

Hi peeps, hope y'all had a good xmas

Have just discovered my son who's out here needs to revalidate his visa as due to run out by new year - is there anyone who's doing visa run and take him along. Obviously will share petrol costs etc. He doesn't drive and I'm back to work tomorrow so I can't take him due to prior commitments today.

All donations gratefully received and many thanks in advance x
Old Dec 26th 2010, 6:59 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa run

You honestly didn't know when your son's visa was due to expire?
Old Dec 26th 2010, 7:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
You honestly didn't know when your son's visa was due to expire?
Thanks for that - had a fair bit going on in my life at mo. Really appreciate that reply. Nice one!!!!!! If you can't give decent constructive advice then don't bother!!!!
Old Dec 26th 2010, 7:22 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yummybrummy
Thanks for that - had a fair bit going on in my life at mo. Really appreciate that reply. Nice one!!!!!! If you can't give decent constructive advice then don't bother!!!!
not his fault you forgot not sure if we have many posters who are doing visa runs to be honest with you. Try EW.
Old Dec 26th 2010, 7:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
not his fault you forgot not sure if we have many posters who are doing visa runs to be honest with you. Try EW.
Thanks BC - but what's EW please
Old Dec 26th 2010, 7:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks BC - but what's EW please
expatwoman
Old Dec 26th 2010, 7:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
expatwoman
Thanks - errmm was I supposed to know that?
Old Dec 26th 2010, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

its not working at the mo, monday morning 9am will be back
Old Dec 26th 2010, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Hi peeps, hope y'all had a good xmas

Have just discovered my son who's out here needs to revalidate his visa as due to run out by new year - is there anyone who's doing visa run and take him along. Obviously will share petrol costs etc. He doesn't drive and I'm back to work tomorrow so I can't take him due to prior commitments today.

All donations gratefully received and many thanks in advance x
Go to immigration (the easiest is the 1 at the DNATA building on SZR..small and quiet) and pay 500dhs and get his visa extended for another 30days, you can only do this once. It will save you the hassle of trying to fit in a visa run.You also have a 10 day extention in which to get this done. xxx
Old Dec 26th 2010, 2:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Go to immigration (the easiest is the 1 at the DNATA building on SZR..small and quiet) and pay 500dhs and get his visa extended for another 30days, you can only do this once. It will save you the hassle of trying to fit in a visa run.You also have a 10 day extention in which to get this done. xxx
Thanks Patsy, much appreciated x
Old Dec 26th 2010, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

you're welcome..happy New year.
Old Dec 26th 2010, 2:49 pm
Account Closed

you're welcome..happy New year.
Same to you chukka
Old Dec 26th 2010, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

chukka???? is that a northern term of endearment darling??? lol
I only know Chukka as a Polo term :-)
Old Dec 26th 2010, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

chukka???? is that a northern term of endearment darling??? lol
I only know Chukka as a Polo term :-)
Haha is stolen from Wallace and Grommit and guess it is a similar endearment. Polo, ooooh I say, how posh

Go girl go
Old Dec 26th 2010, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Haha is stolen from Wallace and Grommit and guess it is a similar endearment. Polo, ooooh I say, how posh

Go girl go
Wallace and gromit???? hahaa joke..I have heard of them..little puppet people weren't they?

They have polo matches here all the time darling, fridays at Arabian Ranches...brunch/bubbly and stamping the divots, good fun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.