Visa run

Old Dec 26th 2010, 3:07 pm
Account Closed

yummybrummy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa run

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Wallace and gromit???? hahaa joke..I have heard of them..little puppet people weren't they?

They have polo matches here all the time darling, fridays at Arabian Ranches...brunch/bubbly and stamping the divots, good fun.
Hehe yep wonderful animation. Almost moved to AR but settled for Springs instead as nearer to (that dreaded 4 letter word).....work.

My daughter is coming out to visit NYE and I've been deliberating where to take her for a Friday brunch - AR sounds good. Tell me more Patsy darling
Old Dec 26th 2010, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yummybrummy
Hehe yep wonderful animation. Almost moved to AR but settled for Springs instead as nearer to (that dreaded 4 letter word).....work.

My daughter is coming out to visit NYE and I've been deliberating where to take her for a Friday brunch - AR sounds good. Tell me more Patsy darling
depends how old your daughter is, 1 of the best brunches in my opinion is the 1 at Al Qasr hotel. I have never done the AR 1 but people tell me the food is rubbish :-). but if the is a polo match on you can either order a picnic/take your own or do brunch. Anyway let me know if you need more info.
Oh and the Yalumba brunch is a "car crash" brunch but it has to be done every once in a while :-)
Old Dec 26th 2010, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

yummybrummy is an unknown quantity at this point

depends how old your daughter is, 1 of the best brunches in my opinion is the 1 at Al Qasr hotel. I have never done the AR 1 but people tell me the food is rubbish :-). but if the is a polo match on you can either order a picnic/take your own or do brunch. Anyway let me know if you need more info.
Oh and the Yalumba brunch is a "car crash" brunch but it has to be done every once in a while :-)
She is 29 and the Yalumba brunch sounds very intriguing...... At least you've given me something to go on Patsy. Cheers me dears, you're a brick and have to say I love the pic and the AKA, always brings a smile to my face when I see it
Old Dec 26th 2010, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

They have polo matches here all the time darling, fridays at Arabian Ranches...brunch/bubbly and stamping the divots, good fun.
They had a nasty little fire at the equestrian store the other week so I believe, Patsy.
Old Dec 26th 2010, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
They had a nasty little fire at the equestrian store the other week so I believe, Patsy.
Oh really LH! I hope nobody was hurt. Fires close to stables are never good!