Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Virtual Fax Number Services

Virtual Fax Number Services

Old Jan 31st 2009, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Virtual Fax Number Services

Does anyone know of any fax to email services in Dubai, (same sort of service as mbox.com.au)? This is not my kind of question, it's for my husband, so a simple yes or no and point me in the right direction would be good, I know nothing about this stuff. Thanks.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Virtual Fax Number Services

Originally Posted by Kim67
Does anyone know of any fax to email services in Dubai, (same sort of service as mbox.com.au)? This is not my kind of question, it's for my husband, so a simple yes or no and point me in the right direction would be good, I know nothing about this stuff. Thanks.
...we use efax.com - works a treat..
Old Jan 31st 2009, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B Bear
Thank you B Bear, have let him know.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The website doesn't seem to have an option for UAE when choosing location for a number. Is there a trick to it?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kim67
The website doesn't seem to have an option for UAE when choosing location for a number. Is there a trick to it?
Ah ha - we are UK centric, so it suits us to have the world believe we are in London! I guess you need to chose a number in a location that is the cheapest fax rates from wherever the majority of your traffic will come from if that makes sense - it is at that point that it enters the www. - hope that helps!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah ha - we are UK centric, so it suits us to have the world believe we are in London! I guess you need to chose a number in a location that is the cheapest fax rates from wherever the majority of your traffic will come from if that makes sense - it is at that point that it enters the www. - hope that helps!
Thanks B Bear, he has australian and uk numbers set up and wanted one here, I think he's managed to find one. Thanks anyway.