British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Virginity Cream (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/virginity-cream-769704/)

Meow Aug 28th 2012 7:58 am

Re: Virginity Cream

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 10250091)
And to please women who want to be perceived as righteous. And to please men who believe their brides should be virgins. Both victimes of societal pressure. It appears that you're portraying the women as innocent victims of societal pressure, and the men as immune from that pressure and instead have developed their egos in a social vacuum.

No I am not.

There is more pressure on woman, certainly in certain countries where economic conditions dictate behaviour.

britexpat76 Aug 28th 2012 7:59 am

Perhaps its made from the extract of my best Pal, he is a right tight cnut......

Bahtatboy Aug 28th 2012 8:00 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10250103)
No I am not.

There is more pressure on woman, certainly in certain countries where economic conditions dictate behaviour.

Fair point.

Bahtatboy Aug 28th 2012 8:01 am

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10250104)
Perhaps its made from the extract of my best Pal, he is a right tight cnut......

:rofl: Thanks. That's the sort of comment I was hoping this thread would produce. I'm just paying lip service to the serious side...

scrubbedexpat141 Aug 28th 2012 8:01 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10250103)

Definitely. Look at the magazines. They probably do more damage to young women than anything.

Bahtatboy Aug 28th 2012 8:05 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10250112)
Definitely. Look at the magazines. They probably do more damage to young women than anything.

If you were to combine the influence of those mags on the young with the infleunce of the Daily ****ing Mail on the old and impressionable, the net impact would be huge. Does that partly explain why the UK's so ****ed up right now?

scrubbedexpat141 Aug 28th 2012 8:12 am

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 10250117)
If you were to combine the influence of those mags on the young with the infleunce of the Daily ****ing Mail on the old and impressionable, the net impact would be huge. Does that partly explain why the UK's so ****ed up right now?

Quite possibly.

I think there are lots of issues around the UK being turd right now. Things like the sense of entitlement in terms of cash and work opportunities, interest in faux 'celebrities' instead of true British icons, constant bemoaning of institutions like the police, NHS, governments when they all serve their purpose (government might strike a chord with some people but none of them ever do much that is radical).

Anyway. Different thread entirely.

I think if a woman is foolish enough to think that cream in a tub is better then let her waster her money on a tighter love-hole

Meow Aug 28th 2012 8:13 am

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 10250117)

Partly. What depresses me even more is that it is frequently women who are writing all that crap. Has anyone seen a recent copy of Cosmo? Ghastly.

Too many people only care about the surface, appearances, labels and being famous for five minutes. There is nothing wrong with making the best of yourself and wanting to look good, but please, not by resorting to surgery or only caring about having the latest fashion item. Developing a brain, a personality and a sense of humour will stand most people in far stead in life.

Is it to do with a lack of cognitive thinking, too much money, or something else?

Kix Aug 28th 2012 8:14 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10250080)
Wasn't it India that had to sell smaller condoms for their men as global standard sizes were too large?

That explains a lot.

The BBC don't lie...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

britexpat76 Aug 28th 2012 8:16 am

To be fair in the 3rd world they sell some right shite for women. I remember in Abu Dhabi buying a good friend of mine some Lady Diana Creme that makes your breasts grow (Allegedly) Who the heck would go into an Indian Corner shop and buy that ? (Besides a half drunk brit buying some fags)

littlejimmy Aug 28th 2012 8:20 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10250129)
Partly. What depresses me even more is that it is frequently women who are writing all that crap. Has anyone seen a recent copy of Cosmo? Ghastly.

Too many people only care about the surface, appearances, labels and being famous for five minutes. There is nothing wrong with making the best of yourself and wanting to look good, but please, not by resorting to surgery or only caring about having the latest fashion item. Developing a brain, a personality and a sense of humour will stand most people in far stead in life.

Is it to do with a lack of cognitive thinking, too much money, or something else?

Bread and circuses. Keep the masses doped up on crap food, drink, TV and other media. Don't let them think...that's dangerous.

Boomhauer Aug 28th 2012 8:35 am

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 10250069)
And aimed at gullible women.

So it didn't work then?:D

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10250137)
To be fair in the 3rd world they sell some right shite for women. I remember in Abu Dhabi buying a good friend of mine some Lady Diana Creme that makes your breasts grow (Allegedly) Who the heck would go into an Indian Corner shop and buy that ? (Besides a half drunk brit buying some fags)

Cause many people are easily fooled by unsubstantiated claims; just look at how many gurus,swamis and other assorted charalatans are present in the SubCon. Superstition is ripe , and it is not limited to the SubCon but the Orient too, China being an example.

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10250133)

South Koreans have the smallest, followed closely by India and China.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

britexpat76 Aug 28th 2012 10:44 am

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 10250169)

South Koreans have the smallest, followed closely by India and China.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Does that map not rely on people being honest though? I am sure if you asked most blokes they would exaggerate it, similar to when showing someone how big a fish they had caught.

And the fact the Lebbo's are number 6 really gives the game away.............

Boomhauer Aug 28th 2012 11:31 am

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10250366)
Does that map not rely on people being honest though? I am sure if you asked most blokes they would exaggerate it, similar to when showing someone how big a fish they had caught.

And the fact the Lebbo's are number 6 really gives the game away.............

Yeah I noticed the Leb ranking too...
....so who here has 1st hand expereince with Leb cocks :rofl:

Bahtatboy Aug 28th 2012 11:47 am

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 10250450)
Yeah I noticed the Leb ranking too...
....so who here has 1st hand expereince with Leb cocks :rofl:

Oral evidence is admissable.