Virginity Cream

Old Aug 28th 2012, 5:49 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Virginity Cream

Meow, look away now, this is going to get rude.

An Indian company has launched what it claims is the country's first vagina tightening cream, saying it will make women feel "like a virgin" again. The company says it is about empowering women, but critics say it is doing the opposite. The BBC's Rajini Vaidyanathan in Mumbai reports.

The makers of 18 Again, the Mumbai-based pharmaceutical company Ultratech, say it is the first of its kind in India (similar creams are already available in other parts of the world such as the USA), and fills a gap in the market.

The introduction of a vagina tightening cream, follows a recent controversy over a vagina skin lightening cream.

Ancient India has always been celebrated for its sexual openness.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-19353039

Actually, the worst thing about all this is the totally redundant comma in the penultimate sentence above, and the completely thought-free comment about ancient India.

Having said that, I've ordered a couple of tubs.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Virginity Cream

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy

Having said that, I've ordered a couple of tubs.

For your arse?
Old Aug 28th 2012, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to make in inappropriate comment about Jordan buying two dozen tubes of that stuff then asking for a refund. But I won't.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 6:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

So it's cream that offers the tightness of a virgin, without the mess?
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:37 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

For the benefit of stupid pathetic men. Utterly ridiculus product that treats women as some sort of commodity.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
For the benefit of stupid pathetic men. Utterly ridiculus product that treats women as some sort of commodity.
It's not like virgins are going to become extinct either.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:42 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

And aimed at gullible women.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

I know this isn't really the point, but I fail to see how it would work...
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
I know this isn't really the point, but I fail to see how it would work...
Opposite to that 'poison' lip stuff that plumps them up?

Or maybe, that's what it does?

Who knows.

Sounds like a load of old gash to me.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:45 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
And aimed at gullible women.
To please egotistical men. Societal pressure.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:46 am
Bored liberal

Wasn't it India that had to sell smaller condoms for their men as global standard sizes were too large?

That explains a lot.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:46 am
Account Closed

Would you blame a woman for buying it?

Is it not just the same thing as all those penis extending emails I get?
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:53 am
Hit 16's

And to please women who want to be perceived as righteous. And to please men who believe their brides should be virgins. Both victimes of societal pressure. It appears that you're portraying the women as innocent victims of societal pressure, and the men as immune from that pressure and instead have developed their egos in a social vacuum.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:57 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Scamp
Would you blame a woman for buying it?

Is it not just the same thing as all those penis extending emails I get?
Not blame exactly, but for some it is hard not to be presured into doing what others want or expect. Education and confidence comes into play and a lack of education or common sense often dictates whether women buy into the idea of having to look a particular way. In certain countries, sadly economic conditions dictate the pressure to behave a certain way.

Yes, same concept, but have you bought any of those creams, pills etc? Probably not, so you have resisted the pressure and expectations. You probably don't need a bigger penis to survive financially.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

You know what I find more baffling, though... these women (loads in the US) who have their hymens repaired in order to 'become a virgin again' for their new husbands.

Surely the definition of 'virgin' is 'not having had sex yet'. Not 'intact hymen'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.