Villa needed

Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:34 pm
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice
Default Re: Villa needed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I wouldn't say it is bitchy, it is straight talking and alot of people don't like that. Stick with it I am sure you will get to the point where you enjoy it as much as I do. I have the good fortune to know alot of the regular posters in the real world which makes a massive difference. You see Commander is Ginger ....
Haha - I will persevere
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

agree with bc ones built by arabtec are of "better" quality than other builders but that doesnt necessarily compare quality with the "rest of the world", just they are better "here".
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:55 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Those little Springs houses perfectly suit the type of people who buy new 'Barratt' homes/boxes in the UK.

-
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Those little Springs houses perfectly suit the type of people who buy new 'Barratt' homes/boxes in the UK.

-
yeah, i completely can't stand springs...but many people prefer to live there than an apartment without a garden...i know i couldn't bear not having some outside space, especially for the kids...

MM, xx
Old Oct 4th 2009, 5:10 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it is pretty common knowledge that the villas on the Lakes are of superior quality to those on the Springs and the Meadows. The lakes was the first development built and it was Emaars jewel in the crown, which they used to market and sell the Springs. All the Lakes properties are Arabtec finished however only certain properties on the Springs were afforded the professionalism of Arabtec and were subjected to shoddy door fittings and kitchens etc. Emaar built the lakes to rent, and remember then they were are the back end of nowhere so they had to have something 'special' to rent them!
it all depends on the villa tbh. I have done interior fit outs in lakes, meadows, springs, emirates hills and the palm. worst places for shoddy workmanship was on the palm! not the springs. never had a problem with any springs villa I ever rented. any meadows villa I have been in had really old and tired kitchens and bathrooms

Originally Posted by Daniel Marsden
But you have missed the point completely - only moving to Springs out of pure convenience. I did look at some villas on the Lakes but frankly (and I only speak about the ones I looked at) I didn't like the configuration and the spec felt tired. It is a lovely setting though and feels mature. Maybe once my wife is comfortable with Dubai (she hasn't arrived yet) we will consider another location which will offer us more but for now Springs is perfectly suitable. Hope that's OK.
I am sure you will be very happy in this area, plenty of down to earth folk and plenty of things to do for families coupled with the fact that it is close to marina for nightlife
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:13 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Meow

-
Well I have never been tempted to buy Barratt as it goes - Springs and I will just enjoy a marriage of convenience for a while...
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slingshot
it all depends on the villa tbh. I have done interior fit outs in lakes, meadows, springs, emirates hills and the palm. worst places for shoddy workmanship was on the palm! not the springs. never had a problem with any springs villa I ever rented. any meadows villa I have been in had really old and tired kitchens and bathrooms
Sorry for mild hijack, but could you briefly list which mid-market developments / developers tend to have better-quality workmanship?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 9:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abner
Sorry for mild hijack, but could you briefly list which mid-market developments / developers tend to have better-quality workmanship?
Damn, why cant I find a pic of a tumbleweed blowing thru this thread in response to your question.......
Old Oct 5th 2009, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Damn, why cant I find a pic of a tumbleweed blowing thru this thread in response to your question.......
watch out, btw, down your neck of the woods, there's been a perv "pleasuring himself" in someone's garden over the last few days...the police were called, but you might want to be aware...

MM, xx
Old Oct 5th 2009, 11:18 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
watch out, btw, down your neck of the woods, there's been a perv "pleasuring himself" in someone's garden over the last few days...the police were called, but you might want to be aware...

MM, xx
you called??
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
you called??
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:42 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
What, in the sumptuous 'Torry Heights'???