Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Victorias secret catwalk show

Victorias secret catwalk show

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Victorias secret catwalk show

Was chatting the other day to one of the boys and was told they had never heard of the Victorias Secret Catwalk show- so as my duty to men here goes- enjoy xxx

I'm sure you can search through the other youtube posts at your leisure
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Victorias secret catwalk show

Thanks KK...my recommendation is go straight to the third one, where the girls look hotter.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

When are you bringing them to Dubai?

I like the soundtrack/ dance routine to number 2, and the walking Christmas tree on number 3 is lovely...
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I'd still prefer kittycat1...............
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Mwahahahahahaha Dean you are funny lol
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Mwahahahahahaha Dean you are funny lol
I think he would like a picture of you in your designs
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol Grace- I don't think he would!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

lol Grace- I don't think he would!
This can only be settled with a poll
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:29 pm
Banned

Lover Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

I liked the first 30 seconds of the second video-

So- I'll reveal the plan-This is the plan......lol

That's funny-It shows that all beautiful women don't lack brains or a personality. That's the perception out there and my daughters are sometimes victims of that. Having said that- beautiful women don't live in the real world do they? I mean some of them have been out of it so long that they don't even know what's going on anymore. Everybody is so nice to them, everyone wants to buy them a drink, or fix their car, or whatever.

Meanwhile guys have to scratch and crawl their way through lives with nothing given to them. I tried to tell my daughters that they could be involved in a fire or bad car wreck tonight and they'd find themselves thrown into the real world tomorrow, but they don't listen, they just laughed at that while they continued texting
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lover Boy
I liked the first 30 seconds of the second video-

So- I'll reveal the plan-This is the plan......lol

That's funny-It shows that all beautiful women don't lack brains or a personality. That's the perception out there and my daughters are sometimes victims of that. Having said that- beautiful women don't live in the real world do they? I mean some of them have been out of it so long that they don't even know what's going on anymore. Everybody is so nice to them, everyone wants to buy them a drink, or fix their car, or whatever.

Meanwhile guys have to scratch and crawl their way through lives with nothing given to them. I tried to tell my daughters that they could be involved in a fire or bad car wreck tonight and they'd find themselves thrown into the real world tomorrow, but they don't listen, they just laughed at that while they continued texting
Aren't you suppose to be in Russia????
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:53 pm
Banned

Lover Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats Russia?

who?
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lover boy, I have worked with a lot of models- some really beautiful ones, some names you would know for being difficult, some are lovely, some are not, some are bright some are not, and some have just given up trying to be anything else and many just react to how you react to them. Hell I can do some dumbarse blonde things sometimes and I'm no model!

It's amazing what a pretty face gets you- men and women react so differently, men trip over themselves to the point of being embarrassing and girls behave like bitches. I've known normal girls say that (some) models are cows, but perhaps if they received a slightly less hostile reaction from normal girls they would react differently.

I have quite a few models that I would class as good friends you just have to zone out every so often and let them waffle on. And yes they do get things for free etc but there is a down side as well, one of my good friends is absolutely stunning, she looks like a young Daryl Hannah, tall, attractive, blonde, her trainer trains her for free because he says people look at her when working out so will look at him and think he must be doing something right as shes such a babe, shes been given cars, an apartment (which she refused) and other expensive gifts along the way, but on the downside she hasn't had a good male friend for years as inevitably any man will at some point try it on with her- and I mean every single man she meets at some point will make a move, women are mean to her as they are jealous so she has a small circle of friends, and she really is a doll, its almost like its her curse as well as her blessing.

And the life of a model is not easy- I would never encourage any of my friends to go into it, its a hard world, where rejection is bitingly blunt- I've told models at castings they need to loose weight from a certain area or get toned up and I'm nice! they are constantly told they don't have the right look, they are too short, too tall, too fat too thin, they can't walk properly etc going to casting after casting which they won't get paid for, getting charged by their agents for just about everything- and knowing their career will be over by the time they are 30- most won't earn millions, in fact they'll have jobs as hostesses in trendy clubs etc and work pretty hard, maybe walk a mile in their ( 5 inch uncomfortable) shoes before you assume they have it that easy and they live in some bubble. They all know it will only last so long as their face stays fresh and many have a sense of worthlessness- people only like them as they are pretty, not because of who they are.

As much as when I'm out with them I sometimes think it would be nice to get the ammount of attention/perks they do on the other hand I thank my stars I'm just a normal average girl.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
This can only be settled with a poll
we need her pix first then...

MM, xx
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

erm i dont think any pictures of me in my undies will be making an appearance on here thanks very much!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

erm i dont think any pictures of me in my undies will be making an appearance on here thanks very much!
hahaha, spoilsport, i'm sure the dean will be getting excited...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.