British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Victorias secret catwalk show (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/victorias-secret-catwalk-show-677770/)

kittycat1 Jul 22nd 2010 10:46 am

Victorias secret catwalk show

Was chatting the other day to one of the boys and was told they had never heard of the Victorias Secret Catwalk show- so as my duty to men here goes- enjoy xxx

I'm sure you can search through the other youtube posts at your leisure ;)

lionheart Jul 22nd 2010 1:03 pm

Re: Victorias secret catwalk show

Thanks KK...my recommendation is go straight to the third one, where the girls look hotter.

Millhouse Jul 22nd 2010 1:51 pm

When are you bringing them to Dubai?

I like the soundtrack/ dance routine to number 2, and the walking Christmas tree on number 3 is lovely...

The Dean Jul 22nd 2010 1:53 pm

I'd still prefer kittycat1...............

kittycat1 Jul 22nd 2010 2:47 pm

Mwahahahahahaha Dean you are funny lol :rofl:

Grace O Malley Jul 22nd 2010 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8720553)
Mwahahahahahaha Dean you are funny lol :rofl:

I think he would like a picture of you in your designs

kittycat1 Jul 22nd 2010 3:05 pm

lol Grace- I don't think he would! :rofl:

Millhouse Jul 22nd 2010 4:10 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8720602)
lol Grace- I don't think he would! :rofl:

This can only be settled with a poll

Lover Boy Jul 22nd 2010 4:29 pm

I liked the first 30 seconds of the second video-

So- I'll reveal the plan-This is the plan......lol

That's funny-It shows that all beautiful women don't lack brains or a personality. That's the perception out there and my daughters are sometimes victims of that. Having said that- beautiful women don't live in the real world do they? I mean some of them have been out of it so long that they don't even know what's going on anymore. Everybody is so nice to them, everyone wants to buy them a drink, or fix their car, or whatever.

Meanwhile guys have to scratch and crawl their way through lives with nothing given to them. I tried to tell my daughters that they could be involved in a fire or bad car wreck tonight and they'd find themselves thrown into the real world tomorrow, but they don't listen, they just laughed at that while they continued texting

Patsy Stoned Jul 22nd 2010 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by Lover Boy (Post 8720894)
I liked the first 30 seconds of the second video-

So- I'll reveal the plan-This is the plan......lol

That's funny-It shows that all beautiful women don't lack brains or a personality. That's the perception out there and my daughters are sometimes victims of that. Having said that- beautiful women don't live in the real world do they? I mean some of them have been out of it so long that they don't even know what's going on anymore. Everybody is so nice to them, everyone wants to buy them a drink, or fix their car, or whatever.

Meanwhile guys have to scratch and crawl their way through lives with nothing given to them. I tried to tell my daughters that they could be involved in a fire or bad car wreck tonight and they'd find themselves thrown into the real world tomorrow, but they don't listen, they just laughed at that while they continued texting

Aren't you suppose to be in Russia????

Lover Boy Jul 22nd 2010 4:53 pm

Whats Russia?

who?

kittycat1 Jul 22nd 2010 5:51 pm

Lover boy, I have worked with a lot of models- some really beautiful ones, some names you would know for being difficult, some are lovely, some are not, some are bright some are not, and some have just given up trying to be anything else and many just react to how you react to them. Hell I can do some dumbarse blonde things sometimes and I'm no model!

It's amazing what a pretty face gets you- men and women react so differently, men trip over themselves to the point of being embarrassing and girls behave like bitches. I've known normal girls say that (some) models are cows, but perhaps if they received a slightly less hostile reaction from normal girls they would react differently.

I have quite a few models that I would class as good friends you just have to zone out every so often and let them waffle on. And yes they do get things for free etc but there is a down side as well, one of my good friends is absolutely stunning, she looks like a young Daryl Hannah, tall, attractive, blonde, her trainer trains her for free because he says people look at her when working out so will look at him and think he must be doing something right as shes such a babe, shes been given cars, an apartment (which she refused) and other expensive gifts along the way, but on the downside she hasn't had a good male friend for years as inevitably any man will at some point try it on with her- and I mean every single man she meets at some point will make a move, women are mean to her as they are jealous so she has a small circle of friends, and she really is a doll, its almost like its her curse as well as her blessing.

And the life of a model is not easy- I would never encourage any of my friends to go into it, its a hard world, where rejection is bitingly blunt- I've told models at castings they need to loose weight from a certain area or get toned up and I'm nice! they are constantly told they don't have the right look, they are too short, too tall, too fat too thin, they can't walk properly etc going to casting after casting which they won't get paid for, getting charged by their agents for just about everything- and knowing their career will be over by the time they are 30- most won't earn millions, in fact they'll have jobs as hostesses in trendy clubs etc and work pretty hard, maybe walk a mile in their ( 5 inch uncomfortable) shoes before you assume they have it that easy and they live in some bubble. They all know it will only last so long as their face stays fresh and many have a sense of worthlessness- people only like them as they are pretty, not because of who they are.

As much as when I'm out with them I sometimes think it would be nice to get the ammount of attention/perks they do on the other hand I thank my stars I'm just a normal average girl. :)

Madam Medusa Jul 22nd 2010 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 8720832)
This can only be settled with a poll

we need her pix first then...

MM, xx

kittycat1 Jul 22nd 2010 6:24 pm

erm i dont think any pictures of me in my undies will be making an appearance on here thanks very much!

Madam Medusa Jul 22nd 2010 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8721155)
erm i dont think any pictures of me in my undies will be making an appearance on here thanks very much!

hahaha, spoilsport, i'm sure the dean will be getting excited...

MM, xx