Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Very important TV Question (apparently)...

Very important TV Question (apparently)...

Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of
Default Very important TV Question (apparently)...

Ok so the mrs wants to know if she will still be able to watch all the trash tv she watches in Dubai. Below is a selection of what she watches, can anyone tell us if they're available.

Brothers & Sisters
Desperate Housewifes
ER
House
Prison Break
Grey's Anatomy
24 (ok so thats mine)

Cheers folks,
Daz
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Very important TV Question (apparently)...

Originally Posted by lochdaz-of-blantyre
Ok so the mrs wants to know if she will still be able to watch all the trash tv she watches in Dubai. Below is a selection of what she watches, can anyone tell us if they're available.

Brothers & Sisters
Desperate Housewifes
ER
House
Prison Break
Grey's Anatomy
24 (ok so thats mine)

Cheers folks,
Daz
not sure about the first one but the latest series of all the others are on showtime. you'll probably get them here earlier than you would back in UK
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
not sure about the first one but the latest series of all the others are on showtime. you'll probably get them here earlier than you would back in UK
Oh well...good news for her I guess...not so good for me! Reckon I'll need the multi-room thing Spugsy mentioned.

Daz
Old Mar 28th 2008, 4:52 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well...good news for her I guess...not so good for me! Reckon I'll need the multi-room thing Spugsy mentioned.

Daz
you get a ton of football, not sure about scottish footy mind.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
you get a ton of football
geez, don't remind me...it's a bleedin nightmare...!

MM, xx
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Brothers & Sisters
Desperate Housewifes
ER
House
Prison Break
Grey's Anatomy
24 (ok so thats mine)

Cheers folks,
Daz
Well i do knjow about the desperate housewives!!!!
series has just finished..apart from the last 2 because of the writers strike.she can do a quick catch up online!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

leena is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Very important TV Question (apparently)...

hi

about Grey's Anatomy , Desperate Housewifes , Prison Break

and 24 you can see them in Dubai .. but for the the rest I'm not sure!

{ i like Grey's Anatomy and Desperate housewifes too }