Venting Thread

Old Feb 4th 2014, 1:01 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Venting Thread

Old Feb 5th 2014, 5:44 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

People who ask for advice without saying please or thank you and then when you reply with useful info don't even bother saying thank you then.

It's rude.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:58 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

plans and planning in general.

ive already mentioned the dubai traffic plans elsewhere but WTF is it with people here and plans. Did i miss a memo stating that no matter how good a plan is somebody has to decide at the last minute to **** it up for no good reason at all
Old Feb 5th 2014, 10:15 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by shiva
plans and planning in general.

ive already mentioned the dubai traffic plans elsewhere but WTF is it with people here and plans. Did i miss a memo stating that no matter how good a plan is somebody has to decide at the last minute to **** it up for no good reason at all
It seems here that the NYE rules apply to everything...IE: Say yes to lots of things and then pick the one you want last minute.
Old Feb 6th 2014, 8:15 am

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people feel the need to document every mundane thing in life on social media?
1000000 kg dead man lift....Chicken wings and coke.....Checking out the new place I will shift to.....My niece's mugshot....Oh heres another picture of the Chicken wings and coke on Instagram incase you missed it on FB!!
and #canwepleasestopwiththehashtags #dumb
*sigh*
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 5:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Yesterday, at the supermarket, queuing to get my veg and bananas weighed, big queue, lots of people semi-patiently waiting, I'm next.

Some cunty little woman walks in front of me and puts 6 lettuces down, right where I'm about to load up sweet spuds, bean sprouts and other woman foods.

I was shocked to say the least, words in fact failed me. So I decided to the only thing to do was to take the first two handfuls of health bags and put them on top of her shit.

My mrs was looking at her, equally shocked and nearly blew a fuse (which isn't like her at all) when the woman started tutting that I was piling my shit up on top of hers, whilst leaning right over her and smiling like a Cheshire helmet.

Next load, bang on top. Final load, bang on top. Made sure I took ages in her way taking the stuff back so the guy next to me could get in there.

I know this is trivial and maybe a first world problem but the audacity blew my mind. It's literally like standing in front of a queue and saying, hey everyone, I think I'm more important that each and every one of you so I'm going to push in.

It's everywhere here too, the driving to the front of everywhere, not letting anyone out etc. It's the one thing that still makes my blood boil, face go red, palms go sweaty and have to grit my teeth.
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 8:58 am

Originally Posted by Scamp
Yesterday, at the supermarket, queuing to get my veg and bananas weighed, big queue, lots of people semi-patiently waiting, I'm next.

Some cunty little woman walks in front of me and puts 6 lettuces down, right where I'm about to load up sweet spuds, bean sprouts and other woman foods.

I was shocked to say the least, words in fact failed me. So I decided to the only thing to do was to take the first two handfuls of health bags and put them on top of her shit.

My mrs was looking at her, equally shocked and nearly blew a fuse (which isn't like her at all) when the woman started tutting that I was piling my shit up on top of hers, whilst leaning right over her and smiling like a Cheshire helmet.

Next load, bang on top. Final load, bang on top. Made sure I took ages in her way taking the stuff back so the guy next to me could get in there.

I know this is trivial and maybe a first world problem but the audacity blew my mind. It's literally like standing in front of a queue and saying, hey everyone, I think I'm more important that each and every one of you so I'm going to push in.

It's everywhere here too, the driving to the front of everywhere, not letting anyone out etc. It's the one thing that still makes my blood boil, face go red, palms go sweaty and have to grit my teeth.
haha brilliant! I sometimes put on my 'hello im new here and dont know anything' look on my face and just keep repeating, isnt there a cue? isnt there a line? I thought there was a line? am I standing in the wrong line? to which the dick/dickling will naturally have to respond to

oh and btw :
People who dont want to work...not the ones who cant find work, but the ones who have been given a job by using all your aces just so they can get back on their feet and start earning for their family rather than living with their parents and taking money off them, all the while managing to slip out 3, yes 3 kids!!! and then expecting the world to sympathize with them because they have it tough!!
why cant people work? how can you LIVE without work? I just spent an extra day i.e. Saturday off and by the evening I was barking up the walls because I didnt have anything to do! She just asked me to go back to the office
This person actually wakes up, leisurely breakfast and all that, shaves, shampoos and fresh change of clothes etc, just so he can sit at home and do nothing!! oh and he is a a retired army officer in his late 30s btw, which is absolutely mind boggling to me!! Will manage to wiggle his way out of any job that you find him...its bizarre!!
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 10:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
haha brilliant! I sometimes put on my 'hello im new here and dont know anything' look on my face and just keep repeating, isnt there a cue? isnt there a line? I thought there was a line? am I standing in the wrong line? to which the dick/dickling will naturally have to respond to

oh and btw :
People who dont want to work...not the ones who cant find work, but the ones who have been given a job by using all your aces just so they can get back on their feet and start earning for their family rather than living with their parents and taking money off them, all the while managing to slip out 3, yes 3 kids!!! and then expecting the world to sympathize with them because they have it tough!!
why cant people work? how can you LIVE without work? I just spent an extra day i.e. Saturday off and by the evening I was barking up the walls because I didnt have anything to do! She just asked me to go back to the office
This person actually wakes up, leisurely breakfast and all that, shaves, shampoos and fresh change of clothes etc, just so he can sit at home and do nothing!! oh and he is a a retired army officer in his late 30s btw, which is absolutely mind boggling to me!! Will manage to wiggle his way out of any job that you find him...its bizarre!!
I tend to go with the blunt, excuse me, there's a queue, now go to the back and get out my way...or the more fun piss taking, like yesterday.

I know what you mean about the worker/non-worker. If you hadn't said it was a man I'd have thought you were talking about my step-sister...
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 10:20 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Qatar and its backward ass medieval indentured servitude and the fact that half the population live in constant fear of their employers and not receiving an exit visa or an NOC if they have the temerity to try and leave their current employer.

**** them, **** their shitty system and **** the camel they rode out of the god forsaken shit hole of a desert they call home.

**** EM
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Qatar and its backward ass medieval indentured servitude and the fact that half the population live in constant fear of their employers and not receiving an exit visa or an NOC if they have the temerity to try and leave their current employer.

**** them, **** their shitty system and **** the camel they rode out of the god forsaken shit hole of a desert they call home.

**** EM
Old Feb 24th 2014, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

**** EM

Ok lets analyse this vicious attack on Qatari and see if they actualy deserve it. I am going to compare two countries, your home land Scotland and Qatar and see which one has done better for their people for the mere reason that those two countries are oil/gas producing countries. Lets start with cars.

One of the things a visitor to Scotland will notice is the sheer number of scotish people driving bangers!! I have never seen or heard of any Qatari driving a banger!! Remember we are talking about two oil producing countries

If any scotsman wants to be rich he would never think of going to Glasgow, for example, , he would rather go to London or some other English city for that matter. How many Qatari people have you come across migrating outside Qatar to make money!! Again remember Scotland is an oil producing country.

Your ancestors, the Scottish politicians, made one hell of a cock-up of the county’s economy and plunged the whole nation into a horrendous amount of debt forcing them literally to sell the country to the English to pay off that debt. Compare that with the cleverness of the Qatari leaders. When the UAE was forming they offered Qatar to join this new union but the Qataris refused the offer and told them we will go our way, and sure they did, they made very clever business deals around the world and made huge amount of money for their people. Compare that with the what the Scotish leaders done to their people.

To tell you the truth, reading through all your posts you come across as a very angry person, a person who is not at peace with the environment around him. You seem to be angry with the fate that brought you to that part of the world to work for the Arabs. But I don’t see why you are blaming the poor Qatari for that!! If anyone is to blame for this fate of yours it would be your ancestors who let you and the whole nation down. Otherwise, as citizen of an oil producing country such as Scotland you wouldn’t need to go and work in a place where you see ragheaded people day in and day out, sand and ugly camels everywhere. You could rather have been sitting among your own people, working with gleeful Soctsmen in kilts, day in and day out, seeing beautiful white mountains and streams and plenty of happy wild boars.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

Old Feb 25th 2014, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
EU Passports for sale...what a ****ing joke.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/for-s...ts-536740.html
Ahh . I know... I'm Maltese and this isn't a source of pride for my home at the moment ...
Old Feb 25th 2014, 2:09 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by redShark
Ok lets analyse this vicious attack on Qatari and see if they actualy deserve it. I am going to compare two countries, your home land Scotland and Qatar and see which one has done better for their people for the mere reason that those two countries are oil/gas producing countries. Lets start with cars.

One of the things a visitor to Scotland will notice is the sheer number of scotish people driving bangers!! I have never seen or heard of any Qatari driving a banger!! Remember we are talking about two oil producing countries

If any scotsman wants to be rich he would never think of going to Glasgow, for example, , he would rather go to London or some other English city for that matter. How many Qatari people have you come across migrating outside Qatar to make money!! Again remember Scotland is an oil producing country.

Your ancestors, the Scottish politicians, made one hell of a cock-up of the county’s economy and plunged the whole nation into a horrendous amount of debt forcing them literally to sell the country to the English to pay off that debt. Compare that with the cleverness of the Qatari leaders. When the UAE was forming they offered Qatar to join this new union but the Qataris refused the offer and told them we will go our way, and sure they did, they made very clever business deals around the world and made huge amount of money for their people. Compare that with the what the Scotish leaders done to their people.

To tell you the truth, reading through all your posts you come across as a very angry person, a person who is not at peace with the environment around him. You seem to be angry with the fate that brought you to that part of the world to work for the Arabs. But I don’t see why you are blaming the poor Qatari for that!! If anyone is to blame for this fate of yours it would be your ancestors who let you and the whole nation down. Otherwise, as citizen of an oil producing country such as Scotland you wouldn’t need to go and work in a place where you see ragheaded people day in and day out, sand and ugly camels everywhere. You could rather have been sitting among your own people, working with gleeful Soctsmen in kilts, day in and day out, seeing beautiful white mountains and streams and plenty of happy wild boars.
Rather than tear your post apart in a logical manner I'll respond at an intellectual level you might understand

Go **** yourself you ignorant twat

I'll also pose a question

Have you ever been to the Middle East at all?
Old Feb 25th 2014, 5:28 am

Originally Posted by redShark
gleeful Soctsmen
I have yet to meet a gleeful scot truth be told
matter of fact I am pretty sure that if I call a scot gleeful, he would probably punch me in the face
and I dont find camels ugly at all, matter of fact just the other night.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.