Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Vehicle registration centres - Abu Dhabi

Vehicle registration centres - Abu Dhabi

Old Apr 29th 2012, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Vehicle registration centres - Abu Dhabi

I'm thinking of selling my car in Abu Dhabi. Typically most of the sellers seem to live in Dubai, so they'll need to export it between the emirates. Does anyone know if there is an AD police registration centre closer to Dubai than the main office on AD Island?

My google skills are letting me down...
Old Apr 29th 2012, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vehicle registration centres - Abu Dhabi

there is a place half way along the dubai/ad road, at samha or if not then mussafah has one and is closer than driving into muroor.
Old Apr 29th 2012, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers! That'll make things easier.
Old Apr 29th 2012, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

It's located in the service area just before the roadworks (Abu Dhabi bound carriageway)

24°40'16.23"N

54°45'35.35"E
Old May 10th 2012, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know if this place is open on a Saturday. I need to get my car done asap and don't want to wait in the massive queues on 27th Street in AUH.
Old May 10th 2012, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Typically their website just says 8am to 8pm with no days shown. I'd guess that it was Sunday to Thursday though.
Old May 10th 2012, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Do you know if this place is open on a Saturday. I need to get my car done asap and don't want to wait in the massive queues on 27th Street in AUH.
nope on week days. thought you had disappeared to pastures knew long time ago? in dubai now? go to mussafah but it depends as there are only 2 lines for the test whereby in muroor there is 5 and so is much quicker, but mussafah is usually quicker for the paperwork as the office is smaller.