Vaccine rollout in KSA

Old Mar 11th 2021, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vaccine rollout in KSA

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Cyprus now welcomes vaccinated Saudi residents too.
I got my first jab yesterday and it was AZ. See you on Nisi beach in June,
Old Apr 14th 2021, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute

I had my second dose of coronavirus vaccine booked for the 31st May through the App. The appointment has disappeared with no explanation. The app still records the fact that I have had my first dose. I heard a rumor that they were prioritizing first doses but had expected some level of notification that my second dose appointment was rescheduled.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 8:07 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HiHo
I had my second dose of coronavirus vaccine booked for the 31st May through the App. The appointment has disappeared with no explanation. The app still records the fact that I have had my first dose. I heard a rumor that they were prioritizing first doses but had expected some level of notification that my second dose appointment was rescheduled.
Likewise. 2nd jab was due for the 20th of May. It's now disappeared from Sehatty. Ditto all my colleagues.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 4:25 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

See here... https://www.saudi-expatriates.com/20...=1&ISCI=000402
Old Apr 16th 2021, 4:26 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Found out yesterday that another colleague still has his 2nd appointment, but he's over 60 so maybe there's a dividing line.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Found out yesterday that another colleague still has his 2nd appointment, but he's over 60 so maybe there's a dividing line.
I think your right, a colleague has lost his 2nd appointment and he is over 55 but under 60. So on that basis I'm screwed. Sod Corona my wife is going to kill me if I don't get out of here soon.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 5:54 am
Just Joined

35Stuart35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Two months ago, my company took us to the vaccination center and we walked in and got our first AZ shot. The vaccination center was empty and we were the only people getting the vaccine.
Now, we have just received a memo saying that vaccinations are mandatory for all employees.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by 35Stuart35
Two months ago, my company took us to the vaccination center and we walked in and got our first AZ shot. The vaccination center was empty and we were the only people getting the vaccine.
Now, we have just received a memo saying that vaccinations are mandatory for all employees.
So ignore the memo....... Was it directed at Saudis? I've found quite a few to be reluctant.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 6:08 am
Just Joined

So ignore the memo....... Was it directed at Saudis? I've found quite a few to be reluctant.
It was sent to everyone.
I have had my shots, but many foreigners are reluctant.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm guessing you work for a Saudi outfit. No International company is going to mandate vaccination out of fear of possible side effects and resulting litigation.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

It was sent to everyone.
I have had my shots, but many foreigners are reluctant.
By 'foreigners' do you mean A.) Everyone who did not have the good fortune to be born an Englishman. B.) Everyone not indigenous to Saudi Arabia. C.) Third country nationals.
I'm readying a lot of accounts that marginalised groups in society are vaccine hesitant. Which I translated using libralclaptrap.com to mean. Uneducated people are scared of new things. No s**t Sherlock.
Old Jun 25th 2021, 8:24 am
Just Joined

Has any anybody under the age of 60 got their second shot yet?
I am stuck on a Work Visit Visa and my Tawalkanna App cannot be updated to show my vaccination status.
Old Jun 25th 2021, 10:23 am
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

I am stuck on a Work Visit Visa and my Tawalkanna App cannot be updated to show my vaccination status.
A colleague of mine got his second vaccine today in KSA.
Old Jun 29th 2021, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

The app does not allow you to upload a vaccination from outside the kingdom. You need to upload a PDF copy along with a PDF of your passport to the following link. I had one shot and went back GB for the second. If you have had a shot outside the uk you also need to email the proof (screen shot of the app) to you GP. good luck
https://eservices.moh.gov.sa/coronavaccineregistration
Old Jul 6th 2021, 11:22 am

I'm in the 40+ age group. Had my second shot last night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.