USA Robbed By Referee

Old Jun 18th 2010, 6:24 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default USA Robbed By Referee

If you watch this, you will see that the USA had a perfectly good third goal disallowed...
http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...urn=sow,249575
...mind you, after the way their President is blatantly ignoring the negligence of American drilling contractors in the BP fiasco, it makes me happy to see them suffer on the sports field.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 10:27 pm
Banned

Storm Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: USA Robbed By Referee

Originally Posted by lionheart
If you watch this, you will see that the USA had a perfectly good third goal disallowed...
http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...urn=sow,249575
...mind you, after the way their President is blatantly ignoring the negligence of American drilling contractors in the BP fiasco, it makes me happy to see them suffer on the sports field.
I tried to tell my yank friends that they just got royally screwed and they didn't seem to care at all? If they knew anything about the game they'd be rioting in the streets
Old Jun 19th 2010, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

taking this a bit seriously mate aren't you?
Old Jun 19th 2010, 6:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by seven seas
taking this a bit seriously mate aren't you?
Not at all. This is extremely serious. Transocean and Haliburton should shoulder the blame too.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all. This is extremely serious. Transocean and Haliburton should shoulder the blame too.
Yes, but although Transocean weren't offside, Halliburton were, and the side-on camera angle suggested to me that they might have been interfering with play..............
Old Jun 20th 2010, 5:35 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

LH, explain to me why Hal should shoulder some of the blame? What, just cause we were there??
Old Jun 20th 2010, 5:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
LH, explain to me why Hal should shoulder some of the blame? What, just cause we were there??
Because someone on Sky News said so...and because they're American, simples
Old Jun 20th 2010, 7:01 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Because someone on Sky News said so...and because they're American, simples
Ah, I see... Not allowed on the school debating team then, I take it...

If you want some more info on what led up to the blow out, I suggest looking at this..

8.10pm - Indication of kick downhole...

And 21.50 Massive explosion.

WTF happened for that hour and 40 mins..???

What caused the Deepwater Horizon disaster....