The US

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:34 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The US

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Thank you Bob, I believe that you have reinforced my point!
I think you've answered my question

7 years, you're the first person to not get the sig and complain about it.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
I think you've answered my question

7 years, you're the first person to not get the sig and complain about it.
Should that not be the other way around? - "You are the first person to get the sig and complain about it?" - I got the joke (if one was intended) but you Americans seem to have a problem with 'Humour!'

Shocking!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Bob - have you ever tried to get drunk on Miller Lite? Is it actually possible or do you end up just drowning internally in the stuff?

I must confess I actually quite liked it. It was hot in DC and you can drink the stuff like sprite.
You can get a buzz on it, drinking a 12 pack on the golf course, as you say, quite refreshing, but you don't half have to go for a piss doing it.

I'd rather just have a couple decent beers and save the calories for bacon or whatever
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Are you sure? - I have heard it called 'Massoftwoshits!'
New one on me...usually Taxassachusettes or Massassatwoshits

We're a beloved state, much loved by the rest of the New Englanders
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
You can get a buzz on it, drinking a 12 pack on the golf course, as you say, quite refreshing, but you don't half have to go for a piss doing it.

I'd rather just have a couple decent beers and save the calories for bacon or whatever
Truly Awesome Dude! - What do you do with rest of your time? Take a Part-Time Post Graduate Course in Applied Masturbation?

Last edited by jackthehat; Jun 23rd 2011 at 7:45 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:42 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Should that not be the other way around? - "You are the first person to get the sig and complain about it?" - I got the joke (if one was intended) but you Americans seem to have a problem with 'Humour!'

Shocking!

indeed.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Truly Awesome Dude! - What do you do with rest of your time? Take a Part-Time Post Graduate Course in Applied Masturbation?
No, I reply to stupid comments on an internet forum. You?
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bob
I appear to bump into Buffoons like you!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bob
What you should have said, was that "I give 'Stupid Comments' as a reply on an Internet Forum!"
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:06 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

I appear to bump into Buffoons like you!
Different strokes and all that...but I wouldn't blame the mirror too harshly.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Different strokes and all that...but I wouldn't blame the mirror too harshly.
That is funny darling You have more patience than I do xxx
Old Jun 24th 2011, 4:05 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Shocking!
So should we also assume that your location reflects your nationality/citizenship?
Old Jun 24th 2011, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Shocking!
What the ...
Old Jun 24th 2011, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sue
So should we also assume that your location reflects your nationality/citizenship?
No! - Take a look at my Profile!
I wish to bring this particular conversation to an end! - Unless of course you insist upon 'Dragging it Out!'
Old Jun 24th 2011, 4:14 pm
Banned

Reggie Kray is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
What the ...
You are still annoying people on an ongoing basis Jackthehat, you are an embarrasment to the British. All you do is put down everyplace & everyone!!

Obviously the job is not going to well, and you are annoyed that you made the decision to move to ME, but stop taking it out on them all!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.