Unmarried and pregnant

Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Unmarried and pregnant

I need some advice. Got an unmarried friend who has become pregnant in abu dhabi. Im trying to convince her to leave. She needs to earn some money first and wants to leave in a few months. Shes not gone to see a doctor yet.

I have told her its up to the doctor to "Rat" on you and some wont even check for marriage certs. Shes Filipino.

I do have a doctor I THINK she could see but, can anyone give feedback apart from "GET THE ***** OUT"? I already know she needs to leave.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unmarried and pregnant

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
I need some advice. Got an unmarried friend who has become pregnant in abu dhabi. Im trying to convince her to leave. She needs to earn some money first and wants to leave in a few months. Shes not gone to see a doctor yet.

I have told her its up to the doctor to "Rat" on you and some wont even check for marriage certs. Shes Filipino.

I do have a doctor I THINK she could see but, can anyone give feedback apart from "GET THE ***** OUT"? I already know she needs to leave.
Oh dear, where is the father, why cant he give her some money to go back home with??

I would say she has to be very careful with doctors, as you say they could report her.

I did have a Fillipino sec a while back who got pregnant, for her own safety I sent her back immediately, with a few pounds in her pocket.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Hes British and no longer wants to be with her. Nor get married. But will give her some money (I THINK). The girl is very stubborn though.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Hes British and no longer wants to be with her. Nor get married. But will give her some money (I THINK). The girl is very stubborn though.
well if the guy is giving her money she should take it and run, stubbornness wont help her if she is locked up in a cell till delivery and her kid taken away from her. Sorry harsh but true, is she hanging out for the guy to marry her do you think?

I ask as I heard a story a couple of days ago re an Asian pregnant gal who is blackmailing her brit boyfriend marry me or I will report you, scary stuff
Old Jul 12th 2010, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

He wont marry her and hes living in the UK anyway. It is over.

He actually hasnt promised her anything in the way of cash.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

He wont marry her and hes living in the UK anyway. It is over.

He actually hasnt promised her anything in the way of cash.
poor lass, Hope all works out ok for her
Old Jul 12th 2010, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Dilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud of

We had friends in Qatar,whose housemaid got pregnant and they found out at the hospital, where she went to, when she was sick. She got arrested in the hospital, spent 3 months in jail, got some lashes, lost the baby and got deported. Our friend got arrested as well, because it was assumed, that he, as the sponsor and only male in the household, was responsible. Luckily the housemaid was honest enough to give the name of her boyfriend, who got dported as well.
Every day your friend stays in the UAE she is at risk to all the above! Also if she is not going to any doctor, you never know what can happen, accident, she swoons or whatever- ending in a hospital and that' s it for her. And for the father of the child it is as risky, just imagine she rats on him! He would be not the first guy being blackmailed. Maybe that's what she is trying to achieve by staying. Getting more money out of him
Old Jul 12th 2010, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to leave ASAP. Pregnancy outside marraige is against the law as well as considered blatant disrespect for local culture etc etc. It is big haram. Doctors have to report such cases. She will be charged and put into prison - and almost certain her baby taken from her when born. If he gets caught, it is similar treatment. I know of at least one Western Embassy that immediately medically evacuates single female staff that fall pregnant. Even diplomats are not immune from this law.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 6:41 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

um you do realise that if she has it here it couldbe taken away from her for good, and given to a local family?
Old Jul 12th 2010, 8:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

she should leave especially in abu dhabi.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
um you do realise that if she has it here it couldbe taken away from her for good, and given to a local family?
and she will be put in prison and deported.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 9:45 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
and she will be put in prison and deported.
seriously though, I mean how many other countries actually take your child off you for good? It's horrendous.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 9:50 pm
Banned

Stirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Spugsy
seriously though, I mean how many other countries actually take your child off you for good? It's horrendous.
Glad I live in the States.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 10:07 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Aside from jail, deportation, forcibly taking the child, etc... not seeing a doctor "for a few months" during a pregnancy is just downright stupid. Even perfectly healthy pregnancies should be monitored and if she has complications she risks, hmm, let me see... death. Oh yes. Or a stillbirth...
Old Jul 13th 2010, 2:40 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Good God... I was just looking for the music thread and ended up opening this one instead. I thought "unmarried and pregnant" didn't sound like a good combination in your part of the world... I had no idea how bad it was!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.