Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Unmarried Couple Caught Having Sex

Unmarried Couple Caught Having Sex

Old Jul 16th 2017, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Unmarried Couple Caught Having Sex

https://lovindubai.com/news/unmarrie...ex-dubai-beach

'The 41-year-old Japanese man told the police that he and his 28-year-old friend felt ill following dinner and alcoholic drinks at the Madinat Jumeirah so they drove towards the beach, removed their clothes and attempted to throw up to feel better, they did not have sex according to the man.'
Old Jul 16th 2017, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unmarried Couple Caught Having Sex

They are a bit weird the japs, but saying i removed all my clothes to be sick is taking the piss - even if it was in the trees.

Reminds me of that Brit couple on the beach a few years, she was some munter from IPC if i recall, tried to beat up the cop with her shoe (what is it with this region - people often use shoes - men and women (oh and LBGT etc. etc. so i can't disrespect anyone)).
Old Jul 16th 2017, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
They are a bit weird the japs, but saying i removed all my clothes to be sick is taking the piss - even if it was in the trees.

Reminds me of that Brit couple on the beach a few years, she was some munter from IPC if i recall, tried to beat up the cop with her shoe (what is it with this region - people often use shoes - men and women (oh and LBGT etc. etc. so i can't disrespect anyone)).
i don't get why they haven't been charged for drink driving?
Old Jul 16th 2017, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Gavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really nice

Taking your clothes off and vomiting is the Japanese equivalent of the missionary position if I remember correctly.
Old Jul 16th 2017, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

He was acquitted for drinking so that implies he did the driving, as such drink driving isn't one of the charges any more.

Which also tells me his drinking was quietly dropped to keep things as simple as possible and not to complicate a direct deportation. Come on, Japanese men + drinking

Originally Posted by mission
i don't get why they haven't been charged for drink driving?