Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Unlikely Casting Choices for Movie Roles:

Unlikely Casting Choices for Movie Roles:

Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Unlikely Casting Choices for Movie Roles:

Originally Posted by kittycat1
come on they are family films- ham is perfectly acceptable in family films in my book! :-)
Look at my previous post! "I do not want to argue the point!"
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Look at my previous post! "I do not want to argue the point!"
there is no point to argue jack - DVD got the parts, Tommy didn't ! live with it !

btw..is Tommy your dad ? you seem very emotional over a chimney sweep ?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by goonerseba
there is no point to argue jack - DVD got the parts, Tommy didn't ! live with it !

btw..is Tommy your dad ? you seem very emotional over a chimney sweep ?
Here we go again! - No Tommy Steele is not my dad! - I merely expressed an opinion that he would have been the better choice! Can we move on? - Despite the fact that Dick van Dyke was a complete arse? - End of Story!
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of

Here we go again! - No Tommy Steele is not my dad! - I merely expressed an opinion that he would have been the better choice! Can we move on? - Despite the fact that Dick van Dyke was a complete arse? - End of Story!
lmao ! >sings "hush a bye mountain" in a soothing tone<
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by goonerseba
lmao ! >sings "hush a bye mountain" in a soothing tone<
Are you a 'Merchant Banker' by any chance?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:57 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

John Wayne in 'The Greatest Story Ever Told?'
Worst still - John Wayne as Ghengis Khan

Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:59 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

come on they are family films- ham is perfectly acceptable in family films in my book! :-)
Absolutely! Dick van Dyke may be a bit hammy, but he had real charm and I loved him, in fact still love him, in both roles.

Both Chitty and Mary Poppins are fabulous films with real warmth, charm, wit and lovely stories. Happy to watch them any day.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Jack- Im not arguing with you love, just giving my opinion too- if i was having a barney with you ID BE SHOUTING!

i don't actually know who Tommy Steele is?

and DVD isnt an arse! Have you not seen Diagnosis murder? How can you not love him?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
Worst still - John Wayne as Ghengis Khan

http://i47.tinypic.com/erllw7.png
Oooohh I forgot that one! - But not quite as bad a 'The Duke' reciting the line "For he is truly the Son of God," in typical John Wayne style?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

i used to love John Wayne too...
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:03 am
Bored liberal

Jack- Im not arguing with you love, just giving my opinion too- if i was having a barney with you ID BE SHOUTING!

and DVD isnt an arse! Have you not seen Diagnosis murder? How can you not love him?
Not know who Tommy Steele is?

Half a Sixpence mean nothing to you? That film is right up your street.

Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

I have already said twice that I do not wish to argue to point! - Which part of that do you not understand? Dick van Dyke is an 'Arse' in my opinion. You are welcome to yours! - Please end this tedious exchange!

For the purpose of your research . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Steele
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:12 am
Bored liberal

I have already said twice that I do not wish to argue to point! - Which part of that do you not understand? Dick van Dyke is an 'Arse' in my opinion. You are welcome to yours! - Please end this tedious exchange!

For the purpose of your research . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Steele
Then why don't you shut up?

You mentalist.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jack- I am afraid I like to get the last word in especially on a subject I disagree with- childish I know- and having a grumpy bugger to disagree with (such as yourself) makes it far more enjoyable! You remind me of my dad- he's the same and Im far stronger willed than he is!

whispers DVD isnt an arse but I think i know someone who is ;-)!
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
Then why don't you shut up?

You mentalist.
Was that meant for me?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.