Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Unlikely Casting Choices for Movie Roles:

Unlikely Casting Choices for Movie Roles:

Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Unlikely Casting Choices for Movie Roles:

Originally Posted by kittycat1
jack- I am afraid I like to get the last word in especially on a subject I disagree with- childish I know- and having a grumpy bugger to disagree with (such as yourself) makes it far more enjoyable! You remind me of my dad- he's the same and Im far stronger willed than he is!

whispers DVD isnt an arse but I think i know someone who is ;-)!
Ho Ho Ho! Go and have another chat with the Coven! You really do have an exceptionally high opinion of yourself! - Perhaps delusions of 'Adequacy?'

Can we now get back On Topic?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

wheres your sense of humour Jack?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

come on they are family films- ham is perfectly acceptable in family films in my book! :-)
Completely agree!
Mary Poppins is one of my favourite films,love it.

Keep trying to force my son to watch it,as then I have an excuse to watch it AGAIN!
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:44 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

wheres your sense of humour Jack?
Give him a break, he's looking for it...

Unlikely Casting Choices for Movie Roles:-head.bmp
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

As for bad casting I would have to say Steve Martin in the re-make of the Pink Panther.Shocking.

Never watched it and never would.
This is one of the sacred films that should never be re-made.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
As for bad casting I would have to say Steve Martin in the re-make of the Pink Panther.Shocking.

Never watched it and never would.
This is one of the sacred films that should never be re-made.
How do you know its bad if you havent seen it?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Seriously,do you really need to ask that?

Probably for the same reason you wont watch the remakes of The Italian Job and Alfie!

Like I said,there are certain sacred films that shouldnt be messed with.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Because he is the second unfunniest man in history (after Bill Cosby) and it will be appalling................

[I haven't seen it either - I'm just too big a Peter Sellers fan to soil my mind in that way]
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Seriously,do you really need to ask that?

Probably for the same reason you wont watch the remakes of The Italian Job and Alfie!

Like I said,there are certain sacred films that shouldnt be messed with.
Wrong my dear, I have seen both and they are shocking - I certainly wouldnt buy either but i think you have a copy of Alfie!
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
Because he is the second unfunniest man in history (after Bill Cosby) and it will be appalling................

[I haven't seen it either - I'm just too big a Peter Sellers fan to soil my mind in that way]
Hear Hear!
I rest my case.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Dean

Sellers was a Genius! - However, most here do not know who Tommy Steele is! What can you expect?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In fact I think my Pink Panther boxset needs to come out tonight!
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Give him a break, he's looking for it...

Attachment 107823
Have you found a sense of anything up your arse also?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 1:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
I have already said twice that I do not wish to argue to point! - Which part of that do you not understand? Dick van Dyke is an 'Arse' in my opinion. You are welcome to yours! - Please end this tedious exchange!

For the purpose of your research . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Steele
They weren't arguing.

Also, an actor can be a arse, but still a good choice for a role.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

He wasnt actually cast but its known that Will Smith was original meant to play the role of 'Neo' in the matrix. Obviously the role went to Keanu Reeves

The more i think it i just cannot think why Will Smith would work in that role. He has even said that Keanu Reeves makes that movie and it wouldnt of been so successful if he had played the part

Also Tom Cruise as reacher!! Agreed thats one of the worst castings ive ever heard. Is this confirmed??? The best bit is imaging Tom Cruise as an ex marine haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.