Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

United Art - A photography exhibition

United Art - A photography exhibition

Old Apr 26th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of
Default Re: United Art - A photography exhibition

Whatcha talking about? I don't trust you either
Old Apr 26th 2009, 10:57 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
Whatcha talking about? I don't trust you either
I don't have more wall space than you in the hobbit house!!!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Oooooh I thought you were "eyeing" them for your new villa
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooh I thought you were "eyeing" them for your new villa
I shall be visiting your gallery closer to the time, to collect 'my' chicken
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAargh no no no , please NOT MY CHICKEN
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:42 am
Concierge

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAargh no no no , please NOT MY CHICKEN
tis mine
Old Apr 26th 2009, 12:52 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

The exhibition of professional photographers is now open at DUCTAC, Mall of the Emirates and looks fantastic.

Old Apr 26th 2009, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bet Blue Cat won't like anything as much as she likes my funky chicken
Old Apr 26th 2009, 2:06 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

And I am just trying to promote a genuine business and professional exhibition....

-
Old Apr 26th 2009, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know and I keep bumping it up for you
Old Apr 26th 2009, 2:07 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Meow
And I am just trying to promote a genuine business and professional exhibition....

-
is there an on line catalogue or one you could e mail me? I really like that photo of the two women
Old Apr 26th 2009, 2:12 pm
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is there an on line catalogue or one you could e mail me? I really like that photo of the two women
No catalogue, but website goes live shortly (albeit with water-marked images). All photographs are for sale.

-
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:37 am
Bored liberal

There is a chance to win a signed, limited edition print at the end of the exhibition. Leave your business card in the bowl to enter.

-
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:33 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

-
But you wouldn't be doing that on here 'cause it's against the rules, now would you?

hehehehe
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:14 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Roadking
But you wouldn't be doing that on here 'cause it's against the rules, now would you?

hehehehe
That would be very bad.

Thank heavens a moderator posted the original thread and is one of our photographers...

-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.