Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

under what circumstance...

under what circumstance...

Old Jul 14th 2010, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: under what circumstance...

Originally Posted by Ethos83
You forgot the 4x4.
and the Blackberry......
Old Jul 14th 2010, 10:05 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

I love the complete meltdown that some go into at the prospect of going on holiday with the kids and *no maid*... How will we manage?! Can we not take her?!

Anyhow, maybe some mums feel that these shopping trips/ outings with the maid in tow are part of their "quality time" with their children... even if the brood is 5 paces behind and in the care of the helper.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 10:10 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I love the EW...'but the maid enjoys hanging out with me and shopping with me'

No she ****ing doesnt, she hates you, your snotty little shit kids, your pompous fat bastard of a husband who secretly horbors a desire to **** her. The need for you to use her as some sort of status symbol to your overweight fat useless coffee club bored wifes.

****ing pathetic..

ps i have a maid.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 10:28 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
I love the EW...'but the maid enjoys hanging out with me and shopping with me'

No she ****ing doesnt, she hates you, your snotty little shit kids, your pompous fat bastard of a husband who secretly horbors a desire to **** her. The need for you to use her as some sort of status symbol to your overweight fat useless coffee club bored wifes.

****ing pathetic..

ps i have a maid.
Do you horbor her?
Old Jul 16th 2010, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...would you feel the need to take your helper with you when you were taking one child to the doctor...

i just don't get these people...with shopping, i can, maybe, half see it, though wouldn't do it myself unless i was taking my helper to buy something specific for her, but the bleedin doctor, can't you even take your kid on your own...geez...

MM, xx

ps, sorry, i know this is probably more suitable for ew...
So, if they were going somewhere else afterwards (maybe joining you in the queue to buy your maids a present), should the woman you saw at the doctors have left her maid in the car for an hour? Hard to call without knowing any of the details, no?
Old Jul 16th 2010, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
So, if they were going somewhere else afterwards (maybe joining you in the queue to buy your maids a present), should the woman you saw at the doctors have left her maid in the car for an hour? Hard to call without knowing any of the details, no?
yeah, that's obviously it...and the mum must have hurt her arms which is why the maid was giving the kid its drink and snack and entertaining it whilst they waited...whilst mum sat there reading a magazine...

MM, xx
Old Jul 16th 2010, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, that's obviously it...and the mum must have hurt her arms which is why the maid was giving the kid its drink and snack and entertaining it whilst they waited...whilst mum sat there reading a magazine...

MM, xx
Yep - thank god you were there to cast a disparaging eye before returning home to post it on the internet, perhaps as your maid looked after your kids and cooked your dinner. Assumption's a bitch eh?
Old Jul 16th 2010, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Yep - thank god you were there to cast a disparaging eye before returning home to post it on the internet, perhaps as your maid looked after your kids and cooked your dinner. Assumption's a bitch eh?
ahhh...it was your wife, eh...

MM, xx
Old Jul 16th 2010, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Darling do try and read the posts.. MM already said that she was at the Dr's WITH her 2 kids on her own!!

but the point was she only had ONE child...i was there on my own "managing to manage" two kids...
MM, xx

Assumption is indeed a bitch!!!
Old Jul 16th 2010, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
Old Jul 16th 2010, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I don't live in the UK, I have not lived in the UK for over 20 years, I have no intention of living in the UK again BUT when I did live in the UK I certainly had a "pot to piss in" and a fulltime cleaner and a gardener, 2 kitchen porters plus 5 chefs, 6 bar staff and 10 waiting staff
you managed a pub?
Old Jul 16th 2010, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

MM, xx
Hahaha - yeah her other maid was pushing the trolley for me in Spinneys...
Old Jul 16th 2010, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Darling do try and read the posts.. MM already said that she was at the Dr's WITH her 2 kids on her own!!

but the point was she only had ONE child...i was there on my own "managing to manage" two kids...
MM, xx

No shit Sherlock! Read my post again too.....
Old Jul 16th 2010, 4:22 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx

managing 2 kids, what a supermum
Old Jul 16th 2010, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by commander
managing 2 kids, what a supermum
i know, i know...all that and work too...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.