Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Ulrika Jonsson's Breasts

Ulrika Jonsson's Breasts

Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ulrika Jonsson's Breasts

Can't we start a campaign to persuade her to change her mind..........?

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/health...s-They-go.html
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:37 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ulrika Jonsson's Breasts

jeez...does she never stop talking about them...this must be the 4th article about it...
I used to like her when she was on shooting stars but now she's getting on my tits like...
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i'm totally with her on this...reduction is the only way to go...

MM, xx
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:40 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post

MM, xx
yeah...reduce her
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

When she was pregnant, she had an I-CUP bra......... more than enough to go round.......
Old Sep 14th 2008, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
When she was pregnant, she had an I-CUP bra......... more than enough to go round.......
her babies must have been happier than a fat alcoholic at a Friday brunch!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 6:02 am
hmmmm...nice

anyway...if she feels that akward about them, why go and pose like she did in the pic in the article...she's just an annoying cow
Old Sep 14th 2008, 7:15 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

she's a real pain in the arse, and one of her baps is miles bigger than the other.

Also what a crap article.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 7:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
my old flatmate was a tny lass, dead skinny and about five foot tall, she had 34 GG baps, man they were MASSIVE, she had a reduction and was very happy and then they grew back over 5 years, so she's had another reduction last month.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
she's a real pain in the arse, and one of her baps is miles bigger than the other.

Also what a crap article.
Dunno.......... after what she went through a few years ago, I'd forgive her quite a bit.......... yes, I DO believe her, and yes, I DO think it was you-know-who.......... I've met him - repulsive piece of slime..........
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:22 am
why ayeeeee man!

Dunno.......... after what she went through a few years ago, I'd forgive her quite a bit.......... yes, I DO believe her, and yes, I DO think it was you-know-who.......... I've met him - repulsive piece of slime..........
aye true enough.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
my old flatmate was a tny lass, dead skinny and about five foot tall, she had 34 GG baps, man they were MASSIVE, she had a reduction and was very happy and then they grew back over 5 years, so she's had another reduction last month.
Forgive my (male) ignorance - but how do breasts 'grow back'??

Presumably she was of adult age (i.e. fully developed, physically).......?

Could the committee of the Ladies Accepting Responsibility for the General Education of Totally Ignorant Tossers (L.A.R.G.E.T.I.T.S.) please explain......

Thank you.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Forgive my (male) ignorance - but how do breasts 'grow back'??

Presumably she was of adult age (i.e. fully developed, physically).......?

Could the committee of the Ladies Accepting Responsibility for the General Education of Totally Ignorant Tossers (L.A.R.G.E.T.I.T.S.) please explain......

Thank you.
i haven't heard of them growing back before...kinda makes a reduction a waste of time, i guess...

MM, xx
Old Sep 14th 2008, 1:14 pm
why ayeeeee man!

i haven't heard of them growing back before...kinda makes a reduction a waste of time, i guess...

MM, xx
I think its all the chinese takeaways she eats...
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:55 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

you must be joking - nowt worse than big saggy breasts

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.