Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

UK's Channel Four to broadcast Ramadan prayer call

UK's Channel Four to broadcast Ramadan prayer call

Old Jul 18th 2013, 3:13 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK's Channel Four to broadcast Ramadan prayer call

Originally Posted by redShark
With all due respect what is your or other’s business? That comment was meant to be a joke with jam25mack, if he’d found that comment offensive and had told me off in a polite way, I would have apologized to him. I find it quite too cheesy on your side trying to fight a cause that is non-existent!!

I also find it quite wired that you don’t voice a concern against those writing unprovocative abuses!!

Not that it bothers me, as any coward can sit behind a computer and type away abusive words when he can’t find an intelligent argument. I myself have never been abusive to any one, if any one finds my ideology offensive to him, let him fight me off with his own, and in this way we can learn from each other. I have always been a debtor for the major bulk of my life and in that process I have developed a gauge and that is, when my opponent resorts to hash and abusive language I know immediately that he has already lost the game.
Except you don't. In numerous threads your preposterous, ill informed and antiquated ideas have been challenged with facts and evidence and you have in every single case either declined to answer or plain ignored the evidence presented.
You claim to be open to debate and discussion whilst displaying an unerring ability to come across as a zealot unable to bring himself to actually debate his point in the face of reasonable argument.

Your attempts to convince us of you learning are woeful and frankly a bit of a joke when you expose your ignorance in almost every post.

You are a troll and a particularly unskilled and ill educated one.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 4:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Not that it bothers me, as any coward can sit behind a computer and type away abusive words when he can’t find an intelligent argument.
Yes, I'd like the irony cake please, with two scoops of irony, some irony sauce drizzled on top and perhaps I'll wash it down with a pint of irony.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 12:23 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Typical,…. and as usual, a lack of originality and depth, and frankly speaking, I was not expecting any better. But I’d leave it right there. Oh by the way, I found the blow job comments on the other thread quite rude as I wouldn’t let my 16 read them. Surprising you didn’t find it so!!!
This forum is not meant for children and rest assured that your 16 year old knows exactly what they are.

Why would I find the term 'blow job' rude? I'm an adult. Would you rather we used the term fellatio?
Old Jul 20th 2013, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
This forum is not meant for children and rest assured that your 16 year old knows exactly what they are.

Why would I find the term 'blow job' rude? I'm an adult. Would you rather we used the term fellatio?
I've always preferred the term giving head.
Old Jul 20th 2013, 5:19 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I've always preferred the term giving head.
Can't beat getting noshed off. Bliss