Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

UK's Channel Four to broadcast Ramadan prayer call

UK's Channel Four to broadcast Ramadan prayer call

Old Jul 16th 2013, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all
Default Re: UK's Channel Four to broadcast Ramadan prayer call

Originally Posted by OleJanx
You really are an offensive and insulting backwards little shit, aren't you? Do you come on here with an ambition to cause offence? Because if you do . you are extremely lucky, in that your ambition has come true to life.
I could have explained to you further my idea but unfortunately your name appears on my ignore list with a note that says “He is a maniac in the Arabic context”. So unfortunately I can’t continue further with you.
Old Jul 16th 2013, 10:44 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
I could have explained to you further my idea but unfortunately your name appears on my ignore list with a note that says “He is a maniac in the Arabic context”. So unfortunately I can’t continue further with you.
I think everyone must be on your ignore list as you never answer any questions aimed at you merely pass ludicrous misguided and deluded comments. You are an idiot of the highest order. You post in a middle east forum and I guarantee every person here has Muslim friends they would do anything for yet you try and turn it to an us and them type argument or take some kind or ridiculous high ground. Seriously it should be you that is ignored or banned.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 10:24 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Ok that is a different matter then, I actually thought you were married to her. Mind you, I am quite sure that if her community was aware of your relationship they would have labeled your girl a ‘Cheap girl’ because they would have definitely classified your relationship as adulatory.

So now, tell me Mr. loverboy, was it you who had the privilege of putting an end to her virginity or were you far too late already?
Shame on you and the total disrespect shown to a woman that you don't even know.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 11:49 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Shame on you and the total disrespect shown to a woman that you don't even know.
And unfortunately faulty typical of his view on life and 51% of the worlds population.

Ignorant prick
Old Jul 17th 2013, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Ok, I will take up this argument with you and I don’t bother with the other commentators since their level is far below the average I normally deal with. All I stated was how the Muslim community view those relationships based on their culture/religion. Can you disprove my claim? How is that being disrespectful to others?
No one should be ashamed of the values he believes in. They may be contradictory to yours but you have no right to silence him, unless you are not confident of yours!!
Old Jul 17th 2013, 2:30 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I will take up this argument with you and I don’t bother with the other commentators since their level is far below the average I normally deal with. All I stated was how the Muslim community view those relationships based on their culture/religion. Can you disprove my claim? How is that being disrespectful to others?
No one should be ashamed of the values he believes in. They may be contradictory to yours but you have no right to silence him, unless you are not confident of yours!!
You really are incapable to responding to simple point aren't you? You asked if he had 'taken her virginity', or words to that effect, which is plain weird and very rude.

Anyone who has ever read what I post will know I am very confident in my views. Everyone is entitled to hold an opinion, but what they are not entitled to do is to be rude, offensive and utterly disrespectful. Nor to expound ridiculous views without backing them up.

Fact is that you are incapable of having a rational discussion or ever answering any questions that are put to you. Better that you spend your trolling time on www.bigotsareus.co.uk or www.narrowmindednutters.com
Old Jul 17th 2013, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

You really are incapable to responding to simple point aren't you? You asked if he had 'taken her virginity', or words to that effect, which is plain weird and very rude.

Anyone who has ever read what I post will know I am very confident in my views. Everyone is entitled to hold an opinion, but what they are not entitled to do is to be rude, offensive and utterly disrespectful. Nor to expound ridiculous views without backing them up.

Fact is that you are incapable of having a rational discussion or ever answering any questions that are put to you. Better that you spend your trolling time on www.bigotsareus.co.uk or www.narrowmindednutters.com
I bet crimson fish believes 100% in the Elders Of Zion.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

to be fair though some of the others post rude comments...no names *scamphouse76*
Old Jul 17th 2013, 5:16 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

You missed your calling in life....you are made for politics. You'd put anyone in the House of Commons to shame with your ability to avoid answering any questions you don't like. Good skills.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold

Be quiet, insect.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 7:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by saudiflares
to be fair though some of the others post rude comments...no names *scamphouse76*
I'm insulted.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'm insulted.
I'm suprised I'm not mentioned. I delight in being rude, yet the targeted individuals are all much more polite than I am. Sorry chaps, you all seem much more biddable than me, and yet you get targetted by Minibrain.
Apologies X 10!
Old Jul 17th 2013, 9:11 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

No you 'merely' did not just do that, you actually came out and asked in a very condescending tone if she was a virgin or not and if yes then was he the first one or not? That is beyond personal, that is just plain right rude. What if the shoe was on the other foot? What if someone asked the same from...oh I don't know, your father? Bet that boils the blood now doesn't it?

'Cover your brother's secrets/shortcomings in this life, and I shall cover your faults on the day of reckoning'

Why do I have the feeling that you are out to deliberately sabotage the Muslim faith in the eyes of others? This really is beyond trolling methinks!

Last edited by Irishbeekeeper; Jul 17th 2013 at 9:12 pm. Reason: Bleeping iPhone!!
Old Jul 17th 2013, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Typical,…. and as usual, a lack of originality and depth, and frankly speaking, I was not expecting any better. But I’d leave it right there. Oh by the way, I found the blow job comments on the other thread quite rude as I wouldn’t let my 16 read them. Surprising you didn’t find it so!!!
Old Jul 17th 2013, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
No you 'merely' did not just do that, you actually came out and asked in a very condescending tone if she was a virgin or not and if yes then was he the first one or not? That is beyond personal, that is just plain right rude. What if the shoe was on the other foot? What if someone asked the same from...oh I don't know, your father? Bet that boils the blood now doesn't it?

'Cover your brother's secrets/shortcomings in this life, and I shall cover your faults on the day of reckoning'

Why do I have the feeling that you are out to deliberately sabotage the Muslim faith in the eyes of others? This really is beyond trolling methinks!

With all due respect what is your or other’s business? That comment was meant to be a joke with jam25mack, if he’d found that comment offensive and had told me off in a polite way, I would have apologized to him. I find it quite too cheesy on your side trying to fight a cause that is non-existent!!

I also find it quite wired that you don’t voice a concern against those writing unprovocative abuses!!

Not that it bothers me, as any coward can sit behind a computer and type away abusive words when he can’t find an intelligent argument. I myself have never been abusive to any one, if any one finds my ideology offensive to him, let him fight me off with his own, and in this way we can learn from each other. I have always been a debtor for the major bulk of my life and in that process I have developed a gauge and that is, when my opponent resorts to hash and abusive language I know immediately that he has already lost the game.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.