UK at it now

Old Nov 25th 2008, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of
Default UK at it now

UK started to issue ID cards
http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?...entid=11263191

Wonder if they have the same problems as here!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: UK at it now

Originally Posted by Live for now
UK started to issue ID cards
http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?...entid=11263191

Wonder if they have the same problems as here!
they probably used dubai as a guinea pig... then when it didn't work out well thought excellent we'll bring those in then
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
they probably used dubai as a guinea pig... then when it didn't work out well thought excellent we'll bring those in then

Spat out my tea! Brilliant.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:59 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but at least we are realistic about it, we have outlined plans to have it implemented by 2018, not by December 31st!!

Plus initially it will only be for foreigners and will control immigration, I think this is a good idea, but wouldn't be happy if British Nationals had to have it.

Bison
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bison
Yeah but at least we are realistic about it, we have outlined plans to have it implemented by 2018, not by December 31st!!

Plus initially it will only be for foreigners and will control immigration, I think this is a good idea, but wouldn't be happy if British Nationals had to have it.

Bison
sure but they had planned on implementing it over a year period starting dec 2007... but as the time came nearer people complained that they would have to pay a lot of money for one... i can't remember the exact figure but i think it was around 120quid
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cham128
sure but they had planned on implementing it over a year period starting dec 2007... but as the time came nearer people complained that they would have to pay a lot of money for one... i can't remember the exact figure but i think it was around 120quid
Yes that was because you had to travel to the British Embassy no matter where you lived in the UK
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Live for now
Yes that was because you had to travel to the British Embassy no matter where you lived in the UK
sounds like a well thought out plan to me