Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

UK Garage & Bassline This Friday!! + FREE TEQUILA??

UK Garage & Bassline This Friday!! + FREE TEQUILA??

Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:11 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK Garage & Bassline This Friday!! + FREE TEQUILA??

U K N I G H T S is back in a big way after a relaxing month off. After the last sell-out party they are back with bigger and better artists with 2 big nights this October.

Friday 3rd October 2008 is the next big date for your diaries as we return to Club Submarine with a huge Garage & Bassline spectacular. For those of you who attended the last U K N I G H T S you will be blown away by the massive 'IBO' soundsytem that we are bringing into Submarine for the next events.

DJ's Da:Funkt & Bison will be bringing you the latest in UK Garage and the massive new sound of Bassline that is taking the UK by storm.

Hosting the night we have the big man himself, Bison who will be keeping you all on your toes alongside the mighty MC Tokiz and resident MC Olly Wood.

We will of course be putting on a 'party' those of you who know, U K N I G H T S is all about the party atmosphere, so you can expect more lasers, glow sticks, snow, smoke, party hats, air horns, whistles and silly string. Along with the mighty IBO soundsystem this is set to be a massive night to remember.

For table bookings and guestlist, please call Alex on 050 29 12345.

I'm sure this is the start of something big, UKNIGHTS also have the massive UK APACHE coming to Dubai for the first time on 24th October!!!

Facebook Event Link http://www.new.facebook.com/event.ph...7749&ref=share

Facebook U K N I G H T S group link http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62594150649

Gonnnna be mahooosive!!

Bison
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 5:08 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Garage & Bassline This Friday!! + FREE TEQUILA??

Originally Posted by Bison
U K N I G H T S is back in a big way after a relaxing month off. After the last sell-out party they are back with bigger and better artists with 2 big nights this October.

Friday 3rd October 2008 is the next big date for your diaries as we return to Club Submarine with a huge Garage & Bassline spectacular. For those of you who attended the last U K N I G H T S you will be blown away by the massive 'IBO' soundsytem that we are bringing into Submarine for the next events.

DJ's Da:Funkt & Bison will be bringing you the latest in UK Garage and the massive new sound of Bassline that is taking the UK by storm.

Hosting the night we have the big man himself, Bison who will be keeping you all on your toes alongside the mighty MC Tokiz and resident MC Olly Wood.

We will of course be putting on a 'party' those of you who know, U K N I G H T S is all about the party atmosphere, so you can expect more lasers, glow sticks, snow, smoke, party hats, air horns, whistles and silly string. Along with the mighty IBO soundsystem this is set to be a massive night to remember.

For table bookings and guestlist, please call Alex on 050 29 12345.

I'm sure this is the start of something big, UKNIGHTS also have the massive UK APACHE coming to Dubai for the first time on 24th October!!!

Facebook Event Link http://www.new.facebook.com/event.ph...7749&ref=share

Facebook U K N I G H T S group link http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62594150649

Gonnnna be mahooosive!!

Bison
what happened to apache indian then?
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

L1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really nice

Heh, haven't heard him mentioned in a long time. Pretty sure I've got one ofhis singles tucked away somewhere which I'm almost ashamed to admit
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:52 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

If this doesn't constitute outright advertising then my hubby and I are not the most popular couple here.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:03 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
If this doesn't constitute outright advertising then my hubby and I are not the most popular couple here.

Oh you can be a silly bint at times Candida- keep up!

Bison has already been thru the Interrogation process by the Moderators relative to advertising/not advertising.
Besides,what's it to you anyway -are you just a sourpuss?
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:17 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: UK Garage & Bassline This Friday!! + FREE TEQUILA??

Originally Posted by Shadya
He was offering free drinks, you only have logic and principals to lean on. Not a chance love .

Also he is a fully paid up inside member with the mods (allegedly...so my lawyers have told me to say ).
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

whatever, who cares...good luck on friday bison...

MM, xx
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:23 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
whatever, who cares...good luck on friday bison...

MM, xx
aye one of my mates went last time and said he had a brilliant night.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:38 pm