British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   UGG boots... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/ugg-boots-562852/)

Madam Medusa Sep 21st 2008 5:04 pm

Re: UGG boots...

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6806198)
Oh,you dont mean that...:wub:

oh she does...you'll be admitting to crocs next...

MM, xx

MissDemeanor Sep 21st 2008 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6806201)
oh she does...you'll be admitting to crocs next...

MM, xx

Nooooo...they are just completely ugly.

Cleopatra Sep 21st 2008 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6806207)

hmmmm....I say, burn the uggs and make her wear crocs as punishment. for a whole week.

MissDemeanor Sep 21st 2008 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by Cleopatra (Post 6806209)
hmmmm....I say, burn the uggs and make her wear crocs as punishment. for a whole week.

I have to say I would walk on broken glass before i wore those things.

Cleopatra Sep 21st 2008 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6806212)
I have to say I would walk on broken glass before i wore those things.

that can be arranged too.

Fairydust Sep 21st 2008 5:08 pm

Noooooooooo we were in New York recently and the daughter saw them on sale but I managed to talk her out of it saying daddy could get them cheaper in Oz - pity he won't be going there for the next zillion years

Cleopatra Sep 21st 2008 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 6806216)
Noooooooooo we were in New York recently and the daughter saw them on sale but I managed to talk her out of it saying daddy could get them cheaper in Oz - pity he won't be going there for the next zillion years

:rofl: I like your style.

They are just as expensive in OZ too.

MissDemeanor Sep 21st 2008 5:09 pm

I know that I could definately win MH round...one day in those boots and you would not be saying this...MM has dolly feet and would never be seen without heels anyway..

Cleopatra Sep 21st 2008 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6806218)
I know that I could definately win MH round...one day in those boots and you would not be saying this...MM has dolly feet and would never be seen without heels anyway..

ah, but you dont know me.

Kim67 Sep 21st 2008 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6806207)

Crocs - disgusting, ugly, thought they would have run their course after six months, but they're still going strong..........

Uggs are like heaven in cold weather - you can be absolutely freezing all over, but you can strip naked and just put your uggs on and be warm as toast, they're the best thing ever. They are however only for the house (and auskick games at 8.30am on a Sunday morning when the ground is covered in ice and you just can't face going outside without them).

Cleopatra Sep 21st 2008 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 6806221)
Crocs - disgusting, ugly, thought they would have run their course after six months, but they're still going strong..........

Uggs are like heaven in cold weather - you can be absolutely freezing all over, but you can strip naked and just put your uggs on and be warm as toast, they're the best thing ever. They are however only for the house (and auskick games at 8.30am on a Sunday morning when the ground is covered in ice and you just can't face going outside without them).

whats wrong with socks and BOOTS?

MissDemeanor Sep 21st 2008 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by Cleopatra (Post 6806219)
ah, but you dont know me.

Im telling you...its better than wearing slippers!...and i love them too.
Slipper and Jammy fetish.

....come on bitches..do your worst!:rofl:

MissDemeanor Sep 21st 2008 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 6806221)

YES!!...

Cleopatra Sep 21st 2008 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6806226)
Im telling you...its better than wearing slippers!...and i love them too.
Slipper and Jammy fetish.

....come on bitches..do your worst!:rofl:

My mum has some and made me try them. After 10 seconds on my feet I HATED them.

They are ugly, flat, badly designed and far too expensive for what they are. (slippers which go up past your ankles)

Madam Medusa Sep 21st 2008 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by Cleopatra (Post 6806235)
My mum has some and made me try them. After 10 seconds on my feet I hated them.

They are ugly, flat, badly designed and far too expensive for what they are. (slippers which go up past your ankles)

they are just so unflattering...don't even suit kate moss, who has the skinniest legs in the world, let alone real women...

boots will killer heels are the only way to go...

MM, xx