UGG boots...

Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UGG boots...

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Oh,you dont mean that...
oh she does...you'll be admitting to crocs next...

MM, xx
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh she does...you'll be admitting to crocs next...

MM, xx
Nooooo...they are just completely ugly.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:06 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmmm....I say, burn the uggs and make her wear crocs as punishment. for a whole week.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
hmmmm....I say, burn the uggs and make her wear crocs as punishment. for a whole week.
I have to say I would walk on broken glass before i wore those things.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:07 pm

I have to say I would walk on broken glass before i wore those things.
that can be arranged too.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:08 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooooooo we were in New York recently and the daughter saw them on sale but I managed to talk her out of it saying daddy could get them cheaper in Oz - pity he won't be going there for the next zillion years
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Noooooooooo we were in New York recently and the daughter saw them on sale but I managed to talk her out of it saying daddy could get them cheaper in Oz - pity he won't be going there for the next zillion years
I like your style.

They are just as expensive in OZ too.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know that I could definately win MH round...one day in those boots and you would not be saying this...MM has dolly feet and would never be seen without heels anyway..
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:09 pm

I know that I could definately win MH round...one day in those boots and you would not be saying this...MM has dolly feet and would never be seen without heels anyway..
ah, but you dont know me.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Crocs - disgusting, ugly, thought they would have run their course after six months, but they're still going strong..........

Uggs are like heaven in cold weather - you can be absolutely freezing all over, but you can strip naked and just put your uggs on and be warm as toast, they're the best thing ever. They are however only for the house (and auskick games at 8.30am on a Sunday morning when the ground is covered in ice and you just can't face going outside without them).
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by Kim67
Crocs - disgusting, ugly, thought they would have run their course after six months, but they're still going strong..........

Uggs are like heaven in cold weather - you can be absolutely freezing all over, but you can strip naked and just put your uggs on and be warm as toast, they're the best thing ever. They are however only for the house (and auskick games at 8.30am on a Sunday morning when the ground is covered in ice and you just can't face going outside without them).
whats wrong with socks and BOOTS?
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ah, but you dont know me.
Im telling you...its better than wearing slippers!...and i love them too.
Slipper and Jammy fetish.

....come on bitches..do your worst!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Kim67

YES!!...
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:13 pm

Im telling you...its better than wearing slippers!...and i love them too.
Slipper and Jammy fetish.

....come on bitches..do your worst!
My mum has some and made me try them. After 10 seconds on my feet I HATED them.

They are ugly, flat, badly designed and far too expensive for what they are. (slippers which go up past your ankles)
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

My mum has some and made me try them. After 10 seconds on my feet I hated them.

They are ugly, flat, badly designed and far too expensive for what they are. (slippers which go up past your ankles)
they are just so unflattering...don't even suit kate moss, who has the skinniest legs in the world, let alone real women...

boots will killer heels are the only way to go...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.