UGG boots...

Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:41 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UGG boots...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah...he's moving to singapore at the end of the week, so we're just humouring him...

MM, xx
oh ok.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE UGGS!!

I dont care what you all say...they are the best things ever!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I LOVE UGGS!!

I'm going to ignore that and assume you are saying that to wind us up.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I'm going to ignore that and assume you are saying that to wind us up.
Nope...I love them.
They are the comfiest,cosiest things ever!
Probably the only thing I miss about the weather back home...my ugg boots!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE UGGS!!

you can delete your post within 2 hours...make use of the facility
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:45 pm

Nope...I love them.
They are the comfiest,cosiest things ever!
Probably the only thing I miss about the weather back home...my ugg boots!

well, I suppose everyone has their faults.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
you can delete your post within 2 hours...make use of the facility
I will not!!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I will not!!
then you are asking for it...
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

am I going to be kicked out of the covern for this?!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:51 pm

shall I pass you the scissors now? or shall I boil up some oil to throw the boots in?
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
shall I pass you the scissors now? or shall I boil up some oil to throw the boots in?
a ritual burning seems in order...
I read on the uggswebsite that some of them smell funny...I will make sure of that...
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

am I going to be kicked out of the covern for this?!
you should never have been let in...the committee failed
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

a ritual burning seems in order...
I read on the uggswebsite that some of them smell funny...I will make sure of that...
Until you tell me you have actually worn a pair,I have no interest in anything you have to say!!!....you just dont know how powerful their magic is!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:02 pm
hmmmm...nice

Until you tell me you have actually worn a pair,I have no interest in anything you have to say!!!....you just dont know how powerful their magic is!
you need help
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you should never have been let in...the committee failed
Oh,you dont mean that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.