U.K Tram incident

Old Dec 3rd 2011, 4:34 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: U.K Tram incident

Originally Posted by seven seas
did he also bait Adolf?
You know fine well that some people can wind up certain parts of the populace. They're bullies, they pick on weak single women and get them to argue back, the weak single women aren't the brightest buttons in the box, so they rise to the occasion.

(Oh and just before someone shouts, I mean that that type of person was picked on, not that all women are weak and thick).

I wonder how many vids have been made but NOT published on-line.

My opinion for what it's worth, is that some agenda ridden individual or group, are trying to show that racism is really bad in the UK.

It's not, the colour of peoples skins is not the problem, where problems arise is when the people concerned are total tossers, male and female, black/white/yellow/orange/green, it doesn't matter.

Sadly the tosser gene exists in all colours and creeds.
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

londonyvonne has a brilliant futurelondonyvonne has a brilliant futurelondonyvonne has a brilliant futurelondonyvonne has a brilliant futurelondonyvonne has a brilliant futurelondonyvonne has a brilliant futurelondonyvonne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
... and that's the crux of it. 100 years ago, the poor British would also up sticks and go forge themselves a new life in Australia, Canada or America - no different from us, now (except that we're not poor) or the migrant workers coming into the UK. The big difference is that the ranting white Brits are also rather apathetic and seemingly incapable of taking steps by themselves to better their own lives. The real tragedy is that they pass their apathy on to the next generation and all we'll see is a section of society that is as pitiful as it is angry.

Everyone, always has choices (even if it's a rock and a hard place)...
Why should the poor British up sticks and go forge themselves a new life somewhere else?

Britain is their country, their families have made it what it is today. They should have priority for housing lists, education, training schemes, jobs (especially public sector), and they should be paid a decent wage for a developed country
Old Dec 4th 2011, 3:50 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by londonyvonne
Britain is their country, their families have made it what it is today. They should have priority for housing lists, education, training schemes, jobs (especially public sector), and they should be paid a decent wage for a developed country
Well then, they should get off their sofas and start making it great again, mainly by pulling their weight, becoming an active member of society (voting, volunteering, generally being polite, nice and stopping whinging). The ones who rant the most also seem to be the ones who expect the Great of Great Britain to fall into their laps without lifting a finger to help out.

As for priority for jobs and whatnot... have you been in the Middle East at all? I'd far prefer jobs to be handed out to the best candidate, rather than based on passport type.

People in the UK don't know how f***ing lucky they are. Yeah sure, there are lots of people on the dole or being helped out by benefits because of a low income, but hey, NEWSFLASH - at least there IS the dole and state help... and people don't have to opt out of going to the Dr because they can't afford it, or be forced to not send their kids to school.

As for what has made Britain "what it is today" - you're right, it is them and their families... we decided to go our and conquer 1/3 of the world and in doing so, opened our horizons to multiculturalism. Go for it - wind back time and imagine how Britain would have been had it not had the colonies to lean on and milk... it wouldn't be a world power, that's for sure, nor would it have the trade power, or the solid infrastructure... but hey, we wouldn't have as many immigrants taking jobs that "real Brits" can't be arsed to get off their sofas for. Swings and roundabouts.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Why should the poor British up sticks and go forge themselves a new life somewhere else?

OMG I'm just had a mini fit at my desk- I don't have time to answer this to the extent i would like to now but OMG seriously... I will be back when I have time to rant properly!
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

How's voting BNP going?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 10:19 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
did he also bait Adolf?
I am now invoking Godwins Law.

Mods, please remove all further posts made by seven seas on this particular topic.....
Old Dec 4th 2011, 11:28 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice

I think racism is disgusting in any form. I am English and proud to be so but surely those with far right wing sympathies realise in their poorly enunciated 'I'm *****ing British I am' verbal sewage that England is a bastard nation - has been for hundreds of years. Those morons who insist on letting everybody know just how English they are won't have to dig too far back in their genealogical cesspool to realise that they aren't quite as English as they thought.

Whatever your creed or colour, if you are a racist then you are pond life. I am pretty sick of people blaming others for their misfortunes; unemployment benefit should be dished out only when there are NO jobs for that person to do. You want your money? There are jobs and if you deem yourself 'too good' for them (you low-life) then I am afraid the government should withold funds until you get off your super-strength lagered a*se and lift a broom.

Pathetic, apathetic, lazy and an embarrassment to a nation I can still find pride in (just about). Scum is scum and it comes in all colours.

Old Dec 4th 2011, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

I'm hardly surprised by this, although I find England alot less racist than elsewhere in Europe. 'Integration' takes generations. So what if your skin is not that of the 'local' ethnicity? So many 'asians' and 'jamaicans' in the UK that have probably never been to the places that this woman and others say they should go back to. And the whole point of the EU was amongst other things, to have the ability to work anywhere within the union without problems. Perhaps it's a problem legislating this as it wasn't much difficult before, and people have always moved to where jobs and money are. Let's not get started on the NHS and its disastrous effects taking qualified personnel from around the globe to treat us for our ailments..

Oh..and for those blaming labour..Look at what the Conservatives are saying these days...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...y-6271541.html

But for people to be living as foreigners and complain about foreigners in their own country..? I'd expect you to be on your first flight home to take back your well deserved UK jobs. Or should the UK gov't perhaps consider you nation traitors... Jumped ship for opportunities elsewhere. Only there for the good times? Give me a break..

There is a reason people wish to move to Europe and the US/Canada. Sure, it doesn't come without problems and as others have pointed out, the downturn in the economy will only be fuel for these sorts of racist banal attitudes. But c'mon..racism? It's hardly a factor..people don't behave the way they do because the colour of their skin, but due to their cultural upbringing.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 12:00 pm
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice

"But c'mon..racism? It's hardly a factor..people don't behave the way they do because the colour of their skin, but due to their cultural upbringing."

They behave the way they do because their parents are very likely to have behaved in that way too... So agreed. I have absolutely no tolerance for ignorance, regardless what side of the fence it comes from.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cow Pie
"But c'mon..racism? It's hardly a factor..people don't behave the way they do because the colour of their skin, but due to their cultural upbringing."

They behave the way they do because their parents are very likely to have behaved in that way too... So agreed. I have absolutely no tolerance for ignorance, regardless what side of the fence it comes from.
Exactly which is my point..it will take generations..not overnight. Take one look around you in sunny Dubai and look at the 'well integrated' Brits..Then go back to the UK and check out the 2nd or 3rd generation asians and jamaicans then tell me you see no difference..
Old Dec 4th 2011, 12:21 pm
Waiting for my epiphany.

Originally Posted by Paracletus
Exactly which is my point..it will take generations..not overnight. Take one look around you in sunny Dubai and look at the 'well integrated' Brits..Then go back to the UK and check out the 2nd or 3rd generation asians and jamaicans then tell me you see no difference..
Well integrated......? Er, no. Guests at best. Difference here is if we don't work, if we don't have a sponsor, we leave. I am not saying that this is necessarily the answer in the UK at all but a more sensible approach to both immigration and unemployment policies IS needed. Balance is the key and show me a nation that has achieved that - actually achieved it, not just bleat that they have.

Whether you are black, white, whatever I couldn't care less (because I am educated, have multi-cultural friends and my parents aren't amoeba-brained racists) but if you don't contribute to the growth and prosperity of that nation then you have no business complaining or being there. A parasite is a parasite. I see thousands of these 'British' parasites every time I visit home and it saddens me. I'll be back there next year for good and I'm going to spend my time looking out for myself - not bitchiing and moaning that somebody else has taken 'my job' - a job, frankly that this woman and others with similar political leanings have no aspirations or ability to perform. It's all rather pathetic.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 12:25 pm
Waiting for my epiphany.

Oh. My. Goodness.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 12:29 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cow Pie
Oh. My. Goodness.
look at thee twats:

http://www.demotix.com/news/951463/p...oman-emma-west
Old Dec 4th 2011, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

"..Her language and attitude suggest to me someone with severe psychiatric problems.." - I thought a fruitcake would be more apt !
Old Dec 4th 2011, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

with a command of the language, knowledge of the rules and customs, social and family network, connections... if they are pushed out by disadvantaged newcomers (or as they prefer to refer to them:dirty lazy immigrants fresh off the boat) then they are unfit for purpose. They are the weakest link and are therefore voted off.

Britain is their country, their families have made it what it is today....
going by that, britain belongs more to those from the west indies who were enslaved on plantations in all but name, and indians who were a forced captive market for british goods from textiles to food.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.