British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Two months each for sex in back of cab (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/two-months-each-sex-back-cab-796893/)

Blue Cat May 13th 2013 2:26 pm

Two months each for sex in back of cab

http://www.7daysindubai.com/Sex-taxi...ail/story.html

which they denied, wonder what really happened?

Kix May 13th 2013 2:32 pm

Re: Two months each for sex in back of cab

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 10705983)
http://www.7daysindubai.com/Sex-taxi...ail/story.html

which they denied, wonder what really happened?

Personally i don't think it was anything more than a drunken snog. How an Emirati Policeman can stand and watch for 4 minutes AND THEY DIDN'T REALISE, is beyond me, I reckon they were set up personally.

Just goes to show when things go wrong here they go massively wrong very quickly.

Poshy May 13th 2013 2:33 pm

I find that story very hard to swallow. :cool:

weasel decentral May 13th 2013 2:38 pm

He ought to lose his Irish passport for tackling that moose; being drunk is not excuse enough.
These haggard vampires sucking the lifeblood from the youth of our proud nation.

Kix May 13th 2013 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by weasel decentral (Post 10706007)
He ought to lose his Irish passport for tackling that moose; being drunk is not excuse enough.
These haggard vampires sucking the lifeblood from the youth of our proud nation.

Oh I don't know, after a mega session in Yalumba I reckon even you might look sexy (to women of course)...

britexpat76 May 13th 2013 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by weasel decentral (Post 10706007)

Think I agree with Kix. I have tackled worse after a day on it. Conviction is a joke though when the doctors said she had not had sex. That said the doctors in Dubai also said a pregnant woman was a virgin not so long back...........

Irishbeekeeper May 13th 2013 2:55 pm

oh I dont know, still would!
the picture is not flattering tho
what gets me is the fact that everytime one runs in the with the law, one is fined, punished and THEN deported as well
I mean why not just deport them to start with? because as I understand, once your deported, your on the blacklist mate, no coming back!
and for anyone used to making a decent wage here, isnt that punishment enough?

britexpat76 May 13th 2013 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper (Post 10706026)
oh I dont know, still would!
the picture is not flattering tho
what gets me is the fact that everytime one runs in the with the law, one is fined, punished and THEN deported as well
I mean why not just deport them to start with? because as I understand, once your deported, your on the blacklist mate, no coming back!
and for anyone used to making a decent wage here, isnt that punishment enough?

Before the days of eye scan/prints you just changed your passport. I know a couple of people that absconded and are back there with a shiny new burgundy passport.

LaLaLayla May 13th 2013 3:17 pm

So she was that drunk that she had sex in a taxi, didn't notice that the driver had pulled over and that a policeman was watching, yet...

She managed to get naked! Wow! Pretty impressive, given the circumstances.

winter May 13th 2013 3:24 pm

The taxi driver saw a police car on Szr, wish I saw a police car on Szr, then I could beep the police car, to report really bad trying to kill me driving

The Dean May 13th 2013 3:39 pm

At least they are being treated, and punished, equally............ both are named in full.......... "Rebecca Blake" and "An Irishman" :sneaky:

winter May 13th 2013 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 10706103)
At least they are being treated, and punished, equally............ both are named in full.......... "Rebecca Blake" and "An Irishman" :sneaky:

Typical the man will never be named

weasel decentral May 13th 2013 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by winter (Post 10706107)
Typical the man will never be named

He was named in all the reports, Conor Macredmond, its just he didn't go hire himself a publicist like she did.

Irishbeekeeper May 13th 2013 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10706043)
Before the days of eye scan/prints you just changed your passport. I know a couple of people that absconded and are back there with a shiny new burgundy passport.

believe it or not (and I would never admit to this in a court of law) but I know of a guy (an idiot) who managed to sneak back in with a new passport despite the new system in place :eek:
I wonder what would have happened had he been caught?
*death by bazinjo* :rofl:

ok the joke goes :

a guy is caught doing something terribly wrong
he is taken to the king, who is known for a bit of a 'swinger' if u know what i mean
so anyway, the king tells him you have 2 choices, either death or you see that huge dark colored beast of a man there? you let him have his way with you but alteast you get to live
the guy thinks about it and proudly says, I would rather die!!
the king says 'fine....death BY bazinjo'
well its better told after a couple...

Boomhauer May 13th 2013 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10705994)
Just goes to show when things go wrong here you are up sh@t creek without a paddle.

Fixed:D