Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

turn back the clock...?

turn back the clock...?

Old Dec 20th 2009, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default turn back the clock...?

...it's well known i'm not the biggest fan of facebook, but it does bring back some blasts from the past (and it's great for having a nosey to see whether they are still fit or not, lol...)

i've read about people hooking up with old flames etc...but is it a good thing to be in touch again, or is it better never to look back...?

MM, xx
Old Dec 20th 2009, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: turn back the clock...?

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...it's well known i'm not the biggest fan of facebook, but it does bring back some blasts from the past (and it's great for having a nosey to see whether they are still fit or not, lol...)

i've read about people hooking up with old flames etc...but is it a good thing to be in touch again, or is it better never to look back...?

MM, xx
Wish I could turn the clock back.................about 40 years! Especially with the knowledge I have gained in the past 40!

I guess in some way it's good to get in touch with old "friends" but has been proven to be quite dangerous in many cases! Tread carefully!!!!!!!
Old Dec 20th 2009, 11:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: turn back the clock...?

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
Wish I could turn the clock back.................about 40 years! Especially with the knowledge I have gained in the past 40!

I guess in some way it's good to get in touch with old "friends" but has been proven to be quite dangerous in many cases! Tread carefully!!!!!!!
awww...

yeah it is...and sometimes you hit it off, and sometimes you just find that you've really got nothing in common...

MM, xx