Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Tuesday Morning Doctors Surgery.

Tuesday Morning Doctors Surgery.

Old May 19th 2009, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tuesday Morning Doctors Surgery.

me football team are shite, I've sought the help of many doctors in the last 40 years and none of them have managed to cure it

learned to live with it now tbh, didn't even watch last night and will be on the beach on Sunday

at least popping in here and seeing Spugs and BC makes me realise there's always someone worse off than yourself... I'm feeling better already

thanks doc
Old May 19th 2009, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sandboy
me football team are shite, I've sought the help of many doctors in the last 40 years and none of them have managed to cure it

learned to live with it now tbh, didn't even watch last night and will be on the beach on Sunday

at least popping in here and seeing Spugs and BC makes me realise there's always someone worse off than yourself... I'm feeling better already

thanks doc
I heard a rumour that the tinker man may be on his way to Wearside?
Old May 19th 2009, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
I heard a rumour that the tinker man may be on his way to Wearside?
I'd take the Tinman over Al Bundy, never seen a bloke look so far out of his depth in my life
Old May 19th 2009, 4:57 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

From here I would rather be in the shoes of a Newcastle fan than a Sunderland fan. Chelsea even at home looks like a no pointer, whereas the Toon may yet snatch a result. Fortunately, Hull and Boro are worse off still.
Old May 19th 2009, 4:57 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

thanks doc
cheeky git
Old May 19th 2009, 5:16 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
ok ok...but what's with the camera above the bed...and can you please ask Sky Blue to leave the room, I feel a bit uncomfortable with him around...
madam, its not above the bed, its on the top of my helmet.....now let me look and see where the blockage is ...
Old May 19th 2009, 5:17 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
ok will get back to reading the Sun and the Daily Mail to help me get through it, I always loved Page 3 and Dear Dedrie, maybe they can help me to be less of a pussy...

Thanks Bangle

PS Are you the new Trisha?
Dear Sky Blue,

Im here to help.....

Now tell me, were you abused as a child by a person of Asian persuasion ?

All the best
Bangle
Old May 19th 2009, 5:18 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
omg...you reckon he's gonna examine my tube...
did you feel it ?
Old May 19th 2009, 5:18 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes, be careful MH
it didnt do you any harm....so what you fussing about
Old May 19th 2009, 5:27 am
Hammer for Life

thanks doc
Dear Sandboy,

There are many people from your part of the world in a similar situation, and unfortunately I can only see things getting much worse

keep your chin up
Old May 19th 2009, 5:31 am
Hammer for Life

I'd take the Tinman over Al Bundy, never seen a bloke look so far out of his depth in my life
did you never see Glenn Roeder when he was at West Ham.....jeez !
Old May 19th 2009, 5:33 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
it didnt do you any harm....so what you fussing about
Old May 19th 2009, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lionheart
From here I would rather be in the shoes of a Newcastle fan than a Sunderland fan. Chelsea even at home looks like a no pointer, whereas the Toon may yet snatch a result. Fortunately, Hull and Boro are worse off still.
the bookies disagree but logic and Sunderland are never likely bedfellows

I reckon the skunks would swap positions given the choice though
Old May 19th 2009, 7:05 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

the bookies disagree but logic and Sunderland are never likely bedfellows

I reckon the skunks would swap positions given the choice though
Never believe the bookies. They probably still have England as one of the favourites to win the next World Cup.
Old May 19th 2009, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Dear Sky Blue,

Im here to help.....

Now tell me, were you abused as a child by a person of Asian persuasion ?

All the best
Bangle
No they were from Scotland and Cheshire...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.