Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Tuesday Morning Doctors Surgery.

Tuesday Morning Doctors Surgery.

Old May 19th 2009, 3:47 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tuesday Morning Doctors Surgery.

Have a seat......So what seems to be the problem ???
Old May 19th 2009, 3:54 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tuesday Morning Doctors Surgery.

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Have a seat......So what seems to be the problem ???
I feel like a loser...
Old May 19th 2009, 3:58 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I feel like a loser...
interesting, and not an uncommon feeling, so nothing to worry about, but Im curious, why do you feel this way, hmmm ?.......

I assume the Monday night quiz was humiliating once again for you and the Cloggies
Old May 19th 2009, 4:03 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

interesting, and not an uncommon feeling, so nothing to worry about, but Im curious, why do you feel this way, hmmm ?.......

I assume the Monday night quiz was humiliating once again for you and the Cloggies
Old May 19th 2009, 4:05 am
Hammer for Life

ah shame.....

now get undressed and get up on the examination bed......
Old May 19th 2009, 4:07 am
hmmmm...nice

ah shame.....

now get undressed and get up on the examination bed......
I thought this was actually a serious thread and you were gonna help me...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Can you help Bangle?

I was called a "pussy" on a message bored and now feel heavily depressed and that my life is inferior compared to those who obviously have a greater grasp on reality than me. I have read some articles on this in the Gaurdian and they have told me to go into therapy. Which would you recommend?
Old May 19th 2009, 4:13 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Can you help Bangle?

I was called a "pussy" on a message bored and now feel heavily depressed and that my life is inferior compared to those who obviously have a greater grasp on reality than me. I have read some articles on this in the Gaurdian and they have told me to go into therapy. Which would you recommend?
get a ****ing grip...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:15 am
Hammer for Life

I thought this was actually a serious thread and you were gonna help me...
it is, but its obligatory for women to be examined first in Bangle Surgery !

Now, why do you have these feelings of being a 'loser', hmmm ?
Old May 19th 2009, 4:18 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Can you help Bangle?

you seem to be suffering with politicalcorrectnessitis ........a common ailment recently......and reading The Guardian will just make it worse......
Old May 19th 2009, 4:24 am
hmmmm...nice

it is, but its obligatory for women to be examined first in Bangle Surgery !

Now, why do you have these feelings of being a 'loser', hmmm ?
ok ok...but what's with the camera above the bed...and can you please ask Sky Blue to leave the room, I feel a bit uncomfortable with him around...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

ok ok...but what's with the camera above the bed...and can you please ask Sky Blue to leave the room, I feel a bit uncomfortable with him around...
youtube
Old May 19th 2009, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

you seem to be suffering with politicalcorrectnessitis ........a common ailment recently......and reading The Guardian will just make it worse......
ok will get back to reading the Sun and the Daily Mail to help me get through it, I always loved Page 3 and Dear Dedrie, maybe they can help me to be less of a pussy...

Thanks Bangle

PS Are you the new Trisha?
Old May 19th 2009, 4:27 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
youtube
omg...you reckon he's gonna examine my tube...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

omg...you reckon he's gonna examine my tube...
yes, be careful MH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.