Trouble in Tskhinvali

Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Trouble in Tskhinvali

Peeps have to go, serious trouble brewing, need to check on family

Catch up with all later
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:37 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trouble in Tskhinvali

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Peeps have to go, serious trouble brewing, need to check on family

Catch up with all later
Ok.. good luck with whatever it is you have to do
Old Aug 30th 2007, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by beebee
Ok.. good luck with whatever it is you have to do
Thanks Beebs, Family safely in Gori.

The Georgians & Russians are sabre rattling again by the Roki Tunnel.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Beebs, Family safely in Gori.

The Georgians & Russians are sabre rattling again by the Roki Tunnel.
I think you better explain this to me at lunch time, I aint quite getting it?
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Will do
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

BC follow the link

http://www.falcon-wine-merchants.com/

It will make the explaination a bit easier
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:00 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

BC follow the link

http://www.falcon-wine-merchants.com/

It will make the explaination a bit easier
do you know the Secretary?
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

do you know the Secretary?
Oh Yes
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:06 am
Concierge

Oh Yes
Lunch, I will be there for 12.30, it appears we have alot to get through
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Lunch, I will be there for 12.30, it appears we have alot to get through
You better make it 12:00..looks like he needs feeding up if that site link has anything to go by
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:11 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
You better make it 12:00..looks like he needs feeding up if that site link has anything to go by
Old Aug 31st 2007, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

All clear now